The Ultimate Disciple

A/N This chapter is fairly different than the anime and manga.

In deep space, we see a large Satellite type structure just outside of earths atmosphere. This structure was actually a Dyson sphere developed by Stark Industries. Now, for those who don't know, a Dyson sphere is a megastructure that is meant encompass a star and use its solar energy. It was still in construction. Y/N was seen using one of his new armors to enact repairs on the Dyson sphere. This was mk 35, the Starboost armor.

 This was mk 35, the Starboost armor

Y/N: J.A.R.V.I.S how's it coming along?

J.A.R.V.I.S: The sphere 85% complete sir.  

Y/N continued adding the component's to the Dyson sphere, using his repulsors to weld the components on.  As he surveyed the giant satellite, nicknamed Sol's Hammer, a red alert appeared in his helmet. Y/N turned around only to be met with a giant meteor. The meteor was almost as big as the Dyson sphere. 

Y/N: Oh shit!

Y/N immediately moved to dodge the incoming object as he stared at its decent to earth. Deciding it was best to scan its trajectory, he found out it was headed toward Z city. He began to contact the hero association to warn them of the incoming threat.

Busho: Hello? Iron Man?

Y/N: You need to evacuate Z-City now! Theres a giant meteor that will impact in approximately 60 minutes. Estimated threat level is Above Dragon!

Busho had no time to respond as Y/N ended the call. He stared at the other association workers.

Busho: Call all available S-Class heroes to Z-City immediately!

Main branch operator: O-Ok

The main branch operator sent out message to all available S-Class heroes. Back in space, Y/N was continuing to analyze the meteor. Firing repulsor blasts as fast as possible. Now if he had his Model 50, maybe he could damage to meteor, but that was still a prototype. Y/N gritted his teeth as he noticed his suits oxygen was running low.

Y/N: J.A.R.V.I.S are there any weak points?

J.A.R.V.I.S: Negative sir. I suggest heading back to the surface, you are losing oxygen. I estimate around 5 minutes left.

Y/N: Thats enough time to at least try to alter its trajectory away from earth. 

J.A.R.V.I.S: I wouldn't recommend that sir, you may end up losing more oxygen-

Y/N: Don't wanna hear it J.A.R.V.I.S

Y/N flew directly under the meteor and attempted to push it back up, however it proved futile. He halted his efforts before moving to the meteors side, attempting to just slightly alter its movement. Once again it was useless, as his helmet began to blare with noises signaling he was about to run out of oxygen.