Sparring Day

Y/N is seen in his lab in stark tower, doing what he does best. Tinkering. In front of him was that of a holo computer. On it was multiple suit designs each labeled different names. Y/N himself was wearing his more casual clothes. A black Sabbath T-Shirt and jeans. It had been about a week since the House of Evolution incident. Now Y/N's ranking was moved from 17 to 14.  As he was working, Jarvis notified him of an incoming call.

Jarvis: Sir you are receiving a call.

Y/N: From who?

Jarvis: Mr.Darkshine

Y/N: Answer it.

Jarvis then transferred the call to Y/N's holo screen.

Darkshine: Yo Iron Man!

Y/N: Yeah steroids what do you need? 

Darkshine: Well it's been a while since our last sparring session. And I heard you made some changes to the training room. I thought we could get some of the heroes and see how far we've grown. What do you say?

Y/N: I don't know. Any other day i'd be down. But I'm still working on new suits.

Darkshine: Aww don't be like that! I know you've got something left in that workshop of yours! C'mon I already got Metal Bat, Flashy Flash, Tank Top Master, and Silver Fang to come in on this! 

Y/N looked around at his suits. Doubts continued to flood his mind as he looked around. But his eyes were drawn to two suits. Before the house of evolution, Y/N already had around 20 suits ready. However, since then Y/N has been busy. He only had around 5 hours of total sleep. The rest of his time was spent on armor. Now, he had around 40 plus suits in the prototype stage, each fitted with a different strength suited to that suit. Construction suits which would focus on heavy lifting or demolition, Speed suits that focused more on speed, Reactor suits that focused on more power with the repulsers, and all around suits which combined the formers into one. One suit however was drawing him in. Y/N sighed before turning too Darkshine.

Y/N: Fine, I'm in.

Darkshine: Alright! I'll contact everyone! Ill also see if I can get any one else to come in! Just meet us at HQ alright?

Y/N: Sounds good I'll be there.

Y/N shut off the holo video and grabbed the project. He stared at it for a couple of seconds. What it was was a detachable arc reactor that could go over Y/N's normal one. He let out a heavy breath before placing the arc reactor over his shirt. He had hoped that it was ready for use. This suit was supposed to be his strongest to date. It was made from the recently invented nanotech Stark industries had developed, and would allow him to create anything he wanted with a thought. As he began to make his way toward the exit, he looked to his left, seeing a heavily sealed vault where he was keeping the reality stone. Y/N wished he could adapt that to his suits, but remembered what Reed had said. He shook off his thoughts before walking to the living area. He was met with Tatsumaki coming through the elevator with a bag of groceries.

Tatsumaki: Oh, hey Y/N. Sorry we were out of milk and creamer for my coffee.

Y/N: I didn't even notice. I was in the lab.

Tatsumaki: Of course you were. 

She noticed Y/N was now out of said lab. He had barley left since his suit got damaged a couple of days ago. 

Tatsumaki: Hey wait where are you going?

Y/N: Oh uh... Darkshine called. Said he wanted to test out the new training room improvements, said he wanted to spar with some other S-Class heroes.