Chapter 39

"You don't want to get pregnant do you?"

She had seen it coming. The chance was too lucrative for him to not dig each one of his suspicions out and yet the question made her perplexed. With what audacity was she supposed to say she hated the idea of children. She loathed her own life so much to give birth to another one. The sheer will to be pregnant was downright toxic.

Life was a rotting insufferable punishment she had survived because of the sins of her parents. She always looked at being childless as a present to her children for never having to suffer the stupid life. For all that she had learnt so far, her life wasnt lived, it was endured, suffered. She was sure under the rule of her husband if her children at all lived they would nothing less than bear their life than live it. It was too horrible out in the consciousness that she never wanted her unborn children to experience it.

She knew she sounded absurd. It was absolutely irrational for someone who hadn't looked at their life as a punishment and unfortunately she had. Sweat broke through her forehead for now he knew that too, so much that she hesitated in giving him heir.

She remembered the last time he had suspected her reluctance with bearing children. To her misfortune, he hadn't forgotten that and now as she laid helplessly his suspicions confirmed themselves when she remained silent, sweating profusely under her horrible circumstances. The thundering rain added to the ghostly silence they shared.

Her breathe hitched when the vibrator came to life again, throbbing slowly at first, climbing its limit with time.

His anger was imminent, pounding his insides to show itself, to fucking drill it inside her head that her stupid opinions didn't matter, that she had no fucking power to make decisions that affected him.

He swiftly took the frequency on the top, witnessing as she withered in both pain and pleasure. A loud moan erupted from her, setting the voice of thick stretch of air.
"Please.." she screamed, unable to process wild pace of stimulation at a time. Ropes tighetened around her skin as her thighs continued to struggle under them, bruising themselves in process. Her cuffs clinked with the headboard, underpining her struggles that went unseen behind her back. And just like the time before, as soon as he sensed her orgasm nearing her, he reduced its power, bringing her down in a second.

Her eyes watered at the intense emotions.
"please...no...please"
She whined like a child, thrashing to get free.
"Please what?" he asked, increasing the speed once again. Her movements halted as he did. Her neck arched back, welcoming the sensation as it crawled back into her lower abdomen. He could see the mess on the bed as she made it, wetting it with her secretions that oozed yet again in anticipation, chasing what he denied.
When she didn't answer, he again used the tip of this thumb to bring down the throb, leaving her on the edge, flustered and frustrated all the same. He could see the tiny beads of sweat that twinkled on her skin.

"Did you ever use my lust to get what you want?"

She limped back in her position, knowing very well he only asked what he already knew, never allowing her to ever answer with an honest yes.

His jaw clenched at another truth he had foolishly overlooked for her.

She jerked when she heard a thud of chair that had innocently flipped over when he got up with force. Gulping when she heard the thomp of his steps closing on her, she couldn't help but loathe the blindfold.
"What are you doi..." her voice stucked in her throat when he swiftly uncuffed her hands, tying them with ropes instead. Unhinging her from bed he tied her ropes a little too tightly ensuring no amount of her struggles would ever morph into a movement.
Her legs still remained wide open, welcoming him right where he wanted to feel her. Pushing her tied hands above her head, with a vicious jerk he pulled her closer, at the edge of bed where he stood. He was inside her a full moment before grabbing his rhythm. It wasn't a full minute before he had caught up his pace, hitting where it mattered. When her breathe hitched the way it rarely did and her thighs quivered in an exciting shudder he realized he had found her g spot. Finding a deeper vibe with her body, she climbed up the same ladder yet again, building the pressure. She was crying and moaning all together, knowing where this led her. She could feel the legs of bed creeking under the brutal force of his action.
"Please..." she cried unable to control her hiccups. He groaned when he felt her tightening around him, clutching his manhood inside her, a sign that she was not far from her orgasm.
He increased his pace, not listening to her cries as they became faint behind the thundering storm, blinding him in absolute vengeance and yet he controlled his animosity when he felt her about to cum. Taking himself out altogether he watched as she broke down yet again. Her skin had started to form bruises around the ropes, where she had tried to resist its confines. The blindfold was as if held in rain, drenched in her tears, it still sticked to her eyes like a second skin, protecting her vision from the monster outside.

Her thighs still flinched radically, hoping for the sensation to come back. She might have been a whore before but now more than she ever had, she felt like a slave. Ugly and desperate for the things she never wanted to run after and he yet he had made her do just that.

"It's okay" he said, caressing her inner thighs.

Before she could even calm down from her elaborate session of sobbing she felt the tug of hands, sliding behind her head. In a moment, blindfold slid off her eyes, uncovering her drenched eyebrows that revealed her eyes. The retaining teardrops quickly trickled from the edges once the pressure was released. Her red eyes stared back, full of regret and sadness.

"Was there another man in our bedroom four days ago?"

His final question took her aback. Even in her state of hopelessness she blinked twice, looking at him for any trace of sanity. She realized why he had taken her blindfold off. With their eyes connected there was no way she had a room to lie.

"Yes" she whispered, brimming her eyes with fresh stock of tears. She acted truthful partly because she knew her lie wasn't working anymore but mostly because she wanted to say yes for the sake of it, to finally let the desperation of release make decisions for her. Her dwindling conscious didn't care for her future anymore, all it sought was the basic human need that it thought it deserved. The denial had made it so wretched it didn't see anything no more. And, the single word, had decided her future nonetheless.

It was the obvious conclusion he had derived from her passing out. She must have told someone else she was on periods, if not him. Now the question was, whom. When she noticed the minor twitch in his jaw, she saw the next question coming, like a dagger that'd tear her apart she dodged it to the best of her capabilities.

"I don't know who it was" she whispered , shedding yet another tear that left as if it's trips here were routine.

"It was...it was almost like a dream but it felt real" she whispered, staring right back into his eyes.

"Did he touch you?" He asked, his tone hardening.

Closing her eyes to hold her tears inside she managed to say, "Yes...and I...I thought it was you" she mumbled, remembering it as if it had happened yesterday. Her shoulders couldnt help but shake as she cried, reminiscing how Dominic had touched her and yet here she was, protecting him because she wanted to protect herself. The truth was, she could never be protected, not from him, not from herself.

She took a moment from her sobbing when she felt the ropes loosing. She looked up to find that he had removed the nasty ropes, freeing her hands and legs. And before she could sense what churned in his mind he was already on her, staring deep in her eyes, pushing himself in.
She gasped when he picked his pace where he had left it, his face devoid of emotions, stoic as it ever was. She slightly relaxed as his questions stopped, not forcing her to spill more than she already had. The only way to confirm his chaotic thoughts was his roughness that now dived deep inside her, this time not to snatch her pleasure away.
.
.