Christmas Night Pt2

A/n: SMUT! THAT IS MY WARNING!

Charlie's POV

"So Ron yelled at Malfoy and cast a jinx. But since his wand was broken, it backfired. He was puking slugs for hours!" I laughed as Hermione giggled. We had spent the last hour enjoying the dinner I brought up and telling stories. I knew a good bit of their escapades throughout school, but I didn't know that one. Once the laughter died out, I looked at her. She was currently sitting cross legged in front of where I lay on my side. I had propped myself up on my elbow at some point. I was really enjoying my time with her. She tilted her head to the side smiling. "What?"

"Nothing," I said still staring. "You're just beautiful." She blushed and looked down. She put a stray curl behind her ear and looked back up. The way she reacted to my compliments told me no one really ever told her. I couldn't believe that. I reached out and moved the curl back from behind her ear. I left my hand linger, slowly moving it to cup her face. She leaned into the touch making my heart flutter. I sat up feeling the nerves coming up. I swallowed what fear of what if I had, and leaned in.

I captured her lips with mine. I felt her body relax into my touch. What she didn't know, was that just fueled my confidence. I can worry about being a gentleman tomorrow. All I wanted right now, was her. I pulled her body to mine, bringing her to straddle my legs. I leaned back against the wall deepening the kiss further. Her hands have found their way into my hair tugging ever so slightly. I moved my hands from her hips under the sweater, my sweater to be exact, feeling her soft skin. As I moved them up toward her breasts, she let out a quiet moan. Fuck...just that small sound from her lips had me harder than I was before. This witch drives me crazy. I moved my lips from her mouth and began to leave a trail of kisses and love it's down her neck and collarbone. Her quiet pants spurred me further, pulling my sweater over her head. She was left in her tank and shorts that she had slept in the night before. Before I can make another move, Hermione is tugging my shirt over my head. I allow her to pull it, and I pulled her tank over her head. Noticing she wasn't wearing anything else, I groaned.

"Fuck beautiful," I rasp resuming my assault on her supple skin. "You drive me wild." She lets out a moan as my lips latch onto her nipple. Her hands grip tighter on my hair. I bite softly, holding her nipple between my teeth. I lick the bite and move to the other.

"Charlie," she moans out. Gods, that was hot. I move to stand, carrying her with me. My lips never left her skin as I made my way to my bed. I lay her down gently kissing her hard. Hooking my finger in the waistband of her shorts, I pull them down slowly. I love watching her squirm as I take my time. I kiss down her body as I pull them down. Once I reach her thighs, I decide to tease her. I miss each one, making my way to her center. I can smell her arousal. "Charlie please..."

"Please what love?" I feign ignorance. She groans as I kiss her pelvic bone.

"Please just touch me," she whispers. Who am I to deny a wanting witch? I kiss her folds causing her to buck her hips. I can't wait to fuck her, but first, I have to taste. I wrap my arms around her thighs, keeping her in her place. As soon as my tongue grazes her clit, I hold her down. She moans and I dive in. I lick, suck, and even bite at her cunt. She's so fucking hot right now. I let go of one of her thighs, pushing one of my digits into her entrance.

"You like that beautiful?" I ask seductively as I add another finger. She arches her back and moans.

"Fuck yes," she whimpers. I bring my mouth back to her clit, sucking as I finger her. "Don't stop! Oh gods Charlie!" I can feel her clench around my fingers, so I pull the out and move away from her dripping cunt. She whines causing me to chuckle.

"Oh no, love. When you come," I say grabbing her throat with my hand, "it'll be around my cock." She moans at my words. I do believe I have discovered something else about Hermione Granger, she loves when you talk dirty to her. I stand from the bed, pulling my trousers off of my body. "Come here," I say beckoning her with my finger. She crawls to the edge of the bed and sits on the edge. Without having to say another word, she reaches for my boxers, and pulls them down. I contain my chuckle at her eyes widening at the sight of hard member. I grab her face and kiss her.

"Charlie," she whispers, and I reply with a simple hm? "I want to suck you off." I groan and look into her lust filled eyes.

"Then get on your knees baby," I say as I step back. Once she is on her knees, I grab a handful of her hair. She grabs my cock with one of her small hands and licks the tip. "Oh fuck," I say as I shudder. I don't know how long I'll last with this witch. Suddenly, she takes in as much as she can, pumping the rest with her hand. She pulls back, releasing me with a pop.

"Fuck my face Charlie," she says as she licks her lips. Holy shit, she's going to kill me.

"Happily," I reply as her mouth moves back to my cock. I grasp her hair more firmly in my hand and move my hips. I thrust into her mouth enjoying the gagging sounds coming from her. I can't resist the temptation to make her deep throat it and thrust hard into her mouth. She coughs and gags as I pull out. I pull her hair slightly, making her stand to her feet. "I'm going to fuck you so hard," I say sucking on her pulse point.

I don't even give her time to prepare, I throw her on the bed and climb on top of her. I spread her legs, admiring the beautiful picture in front of me. I lean down planting a kiss on her lips as I push past her folds. She lets out the sexiest moan arching her back. I push in until I bottom out. While giving her time to adjust, I suck on one of her hardened peaks.

"Oh gods," she moans. She grabs my face forcing my lips to hers. "Fuck me Charlie." I kiss her again and begin thrusting into her. I can't tell I'm not going to last long, but I will definitely make her cum first. I lean back grabbing her hips, thrusting harder and faster. Her nails find my back as she sits up toward me. I just at the pleasurable pain trailing my hand down her body. I circle her clit, hitting that spot that's perfect for her with every thrust.

"Shit," I moan feeling her tightness clench around me.

"Charlie-fuck I'm going-" she moans trying to form a sentence.

"Cum for me beautiful. Cum all over my cock," I say next to her ear. I suck below her ear as she claws at my back. I feel her clench around me as she reaches her high.

"Oh fuck!" She yells. I thrust harder chasing my own high. She continues to moan, falling apart in my arms. With one last thrust, I climax dee inside her. She's shaking as I still my movements. We are both panting and sweating. I pull out of her, laying her down in the process. I grab my wand to clean us both up. By now my breathing has returned somewhat normal, and hers is slowing down as well.

"That was..." she says as I wrap her in my arms.

"Fucking incredible," I finish for her giving her another searing kiss.