Date Night Pt2

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! Life gets in the way sometimes and you just have to slow down. Thank you for sticking with me!!

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Hermione's POV

I gasped as Charlie's lips attached to my neck, quickly finding that spot that drove me crazy. His hands pushed my big wooly jacket off my arms. I let it fall to the ground and quickly found the buttons on his. He detached his lips from my skin long enough to pull my shirt over my head. Suddenly, he pulled me off the counter.

"Take these off, now." He unbuttoned my jeans. I shimmied out of them, but didn't even get a second to think. He turned me around to face the counter in my shop. I gasped when his hand came around to my throat, holding me against him. His other hand squeezed my hip and his lips came to my ear. "Every time you look at this counter, you're going to think of this moment. You're going to think of how I fucked you right here." I couldn't help the moan that fell from my lips. One thing I've learned for my short time with Charlie, I love when he talks to me like this.

I had always read about instances like this in romance books, but I never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do. When I would read those moments of heat and passion where the man dominates, it didn't seem like something I'd be into. I saw it as demeaning and degrading. Truth is, it's not that way at all, at least with Charlie. He makes me feel like I'm being praised. By the hard member straining against his jeans, I can tell he enjoys it just as much as I do. I wiggled my butt against him earning a hiss in return. 

"Gods Hermione, you don't know what you do to me." He let go of me to undo his own jeans and quickly got rid of them. Charlie's hands came back to my hips, pulling me a little ways away from the counter. "Bend over beautiful," he whispered in my ear. I followed his order allowing my chest to hit the cold granite countertop I had installed. This is new and so different than what I would usually do with a man, but I'm okay with the change. I'm more than okay actually.

"Fuck," I moaned out as his hand snaked around my body and in between my legs. I felt his lips on my back and his hard length against me. His fingers moved in quick circles, causing my legs to shake. This man and his teasing will drive me crazy. "Charlie if you don't fuck me right now, I will make your life hell." He chuckled behind me.

"As you wish, my love," he said pushing into me slowly. I arched my back as he filled me inch by teasing inch. Charlie took advantage of that grabbing a handful of my hair. "Fuck, you feel amazing."

I only moaned in response. His hips began to move, speeding up with every thrust. I grabbed onto the countertop as his thrusts grew hard and fast. I couldn't stop the moans falling from my lips even if I wanted to. He just feels too damn good inside me.

"Charlie..." I can't even form a coherent sentence at this point. I can hear our breathing turning into panting as he moves at his quickened pace. His hand not holding onto my hair moves back between my legs. "Oh gods," I moaned as his fingers matched the pace of his thrusts.

The sound of knocking stops Charlie's assault. We both turn our heads to the glass door, only to find Harry Potter and his nosy pregnant wife trying to look inside. Charlie's hands move to my hips as he speaks.

"Ignore them beautiful." His hips begin to move again and I gasp.

"Charlie we can't," I moan out. "Your sister and brother in law are at the door."

"So? They can't see us baby." His pace returns and I completely forget about the nosy couple standing knocking at the door. I feel that warm ball in the pit of my stomach and know I'm close. "Fuck, keep clenching around my dick like that and I'm done for," he says from behind me.

"I'm close," I cry out. His grip on my hips tightens.

"Me too baby," he moans out. I would never admit this out loud, but the thought of being caught like this is invigorating. Anyone could use magic to get in and see what is happening right at this moment.

"Charlie," his name falls from my lips as my legs shake from my orgasm. I feel his thrusts start to get sloppy as he reaches his high not long after me.

"Gods Hermione." Hearing my name on his lips causes a shiver to go down my spine. He leans over leaving a kiss on my back. I feel his pants of air on my skin. "You're going to be the death of me witch."

Charlie pulls out of me and helps me get my attire back in order. Once we are cleaned up and looking presentable, we look back at the door. The couple is still standing there knocking. I rolled my eyes. Before I even take a step toward the door, Charlie grabs my waist. He pulls me to his chest and smiles down at me.

"Do we have to let them in?" He questions. I can't help the laugh that comes from my mouth. I just nod and reach up to grab his face.

"Unfortunately, we do. If we don't, they won't leave us alone later," I say. I press my lips to his. Charlie's hands go down to my ass and squeeze. His tongue invades my mouth deepening the kiss.

"Are you sure baby?" He asks once he pulls his mouth away from mine. "We could just have a bit more fun." His eyes show a mischievous glint. My stomach fills with butterflies thinking of what he might mean.

"Let's go back to my place," I say without much thought. I grab his hand and apparate us to my apartment.