Lets Take That Jump

A/n: Hey guys...I'm backkkk! Well I'm going to try and be back lol!

I gave my birth to my son in April and for those who have kids, you know it's been a crazy ride. I'm hoping I can continue this story and give it justice, but I don't know where I want it to go. For that reason, I'm asking you guys for help! What are your thoughts? Where should this journey for Hermione and Charlie go?

Give me your thoughts and ideas! I would love to hear them. And of course, credit will be given if I use any ideas! This is not a space where people steal ideas from others! Enjoy this next chapter!

Ps: I honestly don't know what's going on with the timeline, but it's been three months since Christmas. That is all lol

Hermione's POV:

I smiled at the sight of Norberta curled up with Charlie laying against her side. I swear if this dragon were a human, Charlie would leave me for her. I slowly walk up to Berta's head so she doesn't get spooked. Even though dragons can be scary at times, Berta is one of the most docile dragons in the world. Charlie did an amazing job training her up from a baby. As if sensing me, Berta lifted her head looking to me. "Hey girl," I whispered putting my hand out toward her. She sniffed my hand to check me out and I must've passed her test. I smiled feeling her scaly nose rub up against my hand. I've only visited her a few times since Charlie brought her here, but it seems like she trusts me enough. "You're nothing but a big scaly dog aren't you?" I gave her nose a rub and moved to pet her head. She huffed in satisfaction enjoying the attention. A noise came from Charlie as he adjusted his sleeping stance. I looked back at Berta and smiled. "You know we need to wake him up right? He can't stay here," I said looking into her beautiful eyes. As if she could understand my words, she brought her tail up only to bring it back down to swat at Charlie.

"Ow! Hey! Damnit Berta what was that for-" he stopped mid sentence when he noticed me standing beside her. I giggled as Berta rested her head on my shoulder...her very heavy head. She huffed at Charlie, which I chose to accept as her laugh. "I should've known."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Anytime you're here, she always chooses your side," he said chuckling. He stood up and brushed his pants off. "Even though I raised her up from a damn baby, she likes you more."

"Well I'm a likeable person," I said laughing. I leaned my head onto hers and smiled. Charlie paused and smile overtook his face. "What?"

"Nothing...just love seeing my two girls together," he said lovingly. He reached his hand out motioning for me to take it. "Come on, let's go to your place and have some dinner." I smiled and put my hand in his without hesitation.

"Goodnight Berta, I'll see you later." I scratched her head one last time before following Charlie out of the enclosure. Once past the gates, I felt the familiar tug of apparation. We landed softly on my living room rug not long after. A heavy sigh left Charlie as he plopped down onto my couch. "Long day?"

"More like long week....I've been trying to find somewhere to live and it's not going well." He rubbed his face with his hands. "I don't know how much longer I can handle my mother." I couldn't help but laugh at that. Molly Weasley is what muggles would say a helicopter mother. She's always hanging around you and keeping up with you. Poor Charlie hadn't lived with that in years.

"Where all have you looked?" I sat down next to him crossing my legs.

"Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, Godrics Hollow...hell even Knockturn Alley. There isn't one place for sale or rent that is worth the money. It's like every single with and wizard believes they have a goldmine of a home, but in reality, it's complete shit." Charlie leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I couldn't agree more with his statement. I had gotten lucky and found my shop when I did. Fred and George mentioned it to me the second it had gone up for sale. Luckily there was a flat above it. All in all, it was an amazing place for a good price. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms above a large space to do whatever I wished with it. I got lucky. Nowadays, you're lucky if you find a shack that's properly insulated.

"I'm sorry...have you thought about buying something in muggle London? Or another muggle area?"

"No...I guess worse case I could do that. I'm sure mum would die either way the second I decide to leave the Burrow. I'm the only one living under her roof at the moment and I think she's a little too happy about it. Dad is a different story."

"What do you mean?" I leaned back against the arm rest and placed my feet in his lap. Charlie instantly grabbed one of them and began to rub it. Yet another reason I am in love with this man.

"I think dad got used to the empty nest. He was more free and didn't have to worry about anyone but him and mum." I watched as he made a face and continued on. "Did you know he had decided to abstain from clothing when all his children moved out?" I choked on my saliva and my eyes went wide.

"What?"

"Yeah, turns out him and mum decided to have fun and take up being nudists! He forgot I was staying at the house a week after Christmas and I came downstairs to find him eating breakfast with his boys hanging out." I cringed at the thought I never wanted to have. Charlie chuckled at my face and opened his mouth again. "You think the vision is bad? Try seeing it first hand. I literally screamed. Mum of course scolded him and I begged her to obliviate me. Dad said no and that it was fuel for me to find my own place."

"I see," I said as I tried to wipe away the mental image of a naked Arthur Weasley eating breakfast. Charlie let out another sigh and continued to rub my feet. Suddenly, I had the craziest idea. "Charlie."

"Hm?" He looked at me and I didn't even have time to attempt to filter my mouth or think of what I was saying.

"What if you just moved in with me?" His hands froze at my words. He looked at me, then the fireplace, then at my feet. It was quiet for too long and my brain kicked into overdrive. "Sorry, that was stupid. It's too quick, I shouldn't have brought it up." I stood from the couch and beelined for the kitchen. I was running away before he had a chance to respond. How stupid could I possibly be? We had only been dating for three months! Of course I probably scared him...maybe scared him away with it.

"Hermione-"

"I'm sorry, I really should've kept my big mouth closed."

"Love-"

"I really don't know what I was thinking. Of course you don't want to move in here, you've only really known me for a little over three months."

"Hermione-"

"Gods I'm such an idiot! I-" Charlie cut me off mid sentence covering my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up and turn off that brain of yours. If you'd let me talk, you'd hear what I have to say." I nodded and he took his off my mouth. I mentally prepared myself for the No that was coming. "If you really mean it...I'd love to." My mouth fell open wide.

"What?"

"I want to move in with you." He smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes. And yes you're right, we've only known each other three months, a little more than, but of two things I am certain." He grabbed my hips and trapped me against my countertop. "I love you even in those few months. And, I've spent too much of my life without you in it."

"Okay so-"

"So, I want to take that jump with you, if you'll let me." He leaned in and kissed me. It was a short and quick kiss, but I still felt his emotions behind it.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes. Let's take that jump...together." I smiled and Charlie's smile widened. He cheered happily and wrapped his arms around me.