[ 006 ]

⤿ July 4th, 2020

"Hello, hello." Brianna waved happily to her camera which was pointed towards her face, the girls dark hair currently in boxer braids as she greeted her chat of about two thousand. She was extremely grateful for her viewers and was well aware that she was quite popular and had managed to get ahold of the algorithm pretty fast when she first started streaming two years prior. "Happy American holiday to all American and happy normal Saturday to the rest of the world." She jokes and loads up Minecraft her monitor as the song she was playing ends and viewers names show up on the corner of the screen, showing who is following and subscribing. "As I am halfway across the country from my family, I will be spending this holiday with,"

"Me!" Tommy says and Brianna smiles a little, knowing that he is also streaming. They were both spending the day on the server and had thought it would be fun for the teenager to show her around for the first time.

"The child." Brianna says, getting closer to her mic which made her voice sound slightly louder. Tommy's voice immediately raised in response because he was always called the child by the small group of friends due to the fact that he was the youngest of them.

"I'm not a child!"

"Sorry," Brianna lazily half apologized with a playful grin across her face, seeing some people in chat laughing at the interaction between the sixteen and nineteen year old as they were the two who streamed together the most. "Can't hear you over your child voice." She laughed lightly and this of course only made Tommy complain even louder.

"I literally don't have a,"

"Anyways," Brianna cut the loud blond British child off again with a smile across her face and she could practically mentally see him waving his arms around and being dramatic. "Are you going to show me around this server?" She asked as she quickly logged into the Minecraft server, spawning quickly into the world and looking around at the spawn.

"Yes!" Tommy said, excitement in his voice as she saw that he logged into the game as well. She didn't know the map at all and hadn't been on since she had received the whitelist and IP address for the server. He quickly showed her the Prime Path which was slowly but surely growing and a few things that had been built along it before the two had their characters climb up a staircase on the side of a hill. "Ok, and over here is my house." Tommy said happily and Brianna followed after him. She stared at the area which he brought her too and she couldn't help but try not to laugh.

"Amazing, love the," Brianna looked around at the house which Tommy had clearly recently built himself. He had never been the builder. "Dirt." She pointed out the main block the house had been made out of.

"And that's all for the stream," Brianna said about two hours later after Tommy had ended his stream and left her to build her own little house. "Thank you guys for everything." She told the people who had stuck around the whole stream as she closed out of Minecraft and made her camera show just her. "You guys make my night, now go get some sleep, water and food. Goodnight!" She grinned and ended her stream before getting up and crossing her apartment.

Cursing silently to herself she remembered that she had forgotten to check her mailbox and do other small chores she needed to do. She sighed, grabbing her water bottle and made her way to her front door as she put her sneakers on. She planned to just run downstairs and grab her mail but as she stepped out of the door she kicked something by accident.

She looked down and saw the boxes of cookies that Jonathan had previously tried to give her sitting there but this time there were more boxes then before. She bent down and picked up four of the ten or so boxes, each a different kind, and read a yellow sticky note that was on the top box. She reached into her pocket and typed in a number with a small sigh then pocketed her phone again, deciding to get her mail the next day.

iMessage
Jonathan (Next Door)

Thank you for the cookies.

Anytime Bri