[ 031 ]

⤿ September 7th, 2020

There was a discord call coming through on Brianna's phone as she stood in the middle of her kitchen, attempting to cook a nice meal for herself and doing a decent job in her opinion. After glancing at her phone and seeing who was in the call she quickly put down the bowl she had in her hands with cooked rice in it and she answered. Brianna smiled as she heard her some of her favorite people chatting before they realized that she had joined.

"Bri!" Tubbo's voice shouted out as she joined and there was obviously a smile on his face even though Brianna couldn't see his face. The girl quickly put her phone on speaker and went back to cooking the meal that she had planned on making. Although she didn't know how crispy the chicken she was making was really meant to be according to the recipe.

"Hello," A monotone voice added and Brianna smiled at hearing Techno's voice. She and him talked often but it was mainly through text as the two might have been somewhat close in time zones, closer then the rest of the people in their group but they both were so busy in the day it was simply easier to text. Brianna was also in love with Floof so she constantly asked for pictures of the white dog that he owned.

"There she is." Will spoke up because he knew that Brianna was trying out a recipe that her she had received in a book that she'd taken when she left her childhood home. She had sent him pictures of the book when she found it hidden in some unpacked boxes and he had agreed that she should try to cook some of it.

"I told you she would join." Phil stated to the group of boys and Brianna laughed a little at the man who she honestly looked up to as a father figure since her biological father was a pretty bad person. So she had him as a positive older man kind of person in her life and most people knew that she looked up to him even if she was a little more popular on YouTube and Twitch then him. "Streaming by the way." He informed the girl and she smiled, knowing that there were people now listening to their interactions.

"Bri," Tommy spoke up rather loudly and drew out her name which made Brianna guess that he was about to whine about something. "I'm being bullied." He told the girl who nodded a little as she picked up the bowl of rice again and sighed a little.

"Wow," Brianna smiled as she thought about all of the boys greetings to her joining the call because this was the norm. "All five of us in a call?" She mused as she opened Phil's stream b it muted it so she could read the chat. "How rare." Brianna smiled at the spam of people who were excited to see all five together for the first time in what must feel like forever. "Also Tommy who is bullying you?"

"Wilbur is." Tommy immediately told Brianna without waiting a second after she asked the question which made Brianna laugh lightly because she knew that was coming. Usually it was Will, sometimes Techno joining in on making fun of the younger. "Tell him to stop before I stab him." He shouted and Brianna laughed, turning on the electric stovetop and starting the fire up for her rice.

"Alright, Wilbur," Brianna sighed as she sat down on the counter, able to look into the water and talk to the boys at the same time. A smile broke across her face as she looked at her phone. "Don't stop bullying him." She told the older of the two boys and Tommy immediately started shouting at how unfair she was.

"Anyways Bri," Tubbo spoke up, over the shouting which was coming from Tommy and Brianna moved her attention to the other sixteen year old in the call. "Can we stream the server again soon?" He asked and Brianna laughed a little at the request.

"I wanna join," Tommy stopped shouting to jump into the conversation and Brianna grins a little at the two of them being themselves. "Let me stream with you too." He shouted again and Brianna's smile grew even more.

"Alright, alright," Brianna cut Tommy off before he could continue on his yelling rant at what he was on about. "I miss my favorite members anyways." She grinned knowing that it would get a ride out of the others and the people watching the stream and she giggled mischievously.

"What?" Will said with a disbelieving tone that made Brianna smile even more as she stirred the rice in the pot.

"Bri, be nice." Phil told Brianna even though there was a grin across his face and the people watching his stream were clearly amused by the antics that Brianna was so easily creating.

"I've been replaced." Techno told the girl with an offended tone which made her roll her eyes at how dumb he was being.

"You're not even on the server Techno," She reminded the boy, laughing at the idea of him being her favorite streamer even though he wasn't even on the server and had said he was not even sure if he wanted to join.

"Don't care," His monotone voice said and Brianna only rolled her eyes again as she shut the fire off and poured the rice out over her kitchen sink. "The thought is still there." Techno told her which made Brianna laugh lightly.

"Of course it is." She shook her head as she placed her rice off to the side and took her chicken out of the oven, still wondering if it was brown enough according to the book.