Part 3

[JK proximately wrapped his hands around Tae's waist where his lips touching on Tae's ears which is giving Tae an electrifying chills. Tae slowly turned his face and look at JK's eyes...]

Tae: Whoa! Amm... *stand straight* Thanks...!!

Tae POV: *awkward* that was straight out of a cheap romance movie... how cheesy.

JK: Please don't go back! I'm sorry... for not giving you my full attention.

Tae POV: He doesn't have to apologize for it... I'm the one who got grumpy in the first place but still... *thinking* let me take the advantage.

Tae: If you're sorry... Why don't you buy me a drink?

[JK chuckle internally and buy Tae a drink from nearby convenience store. Tae opened the can and hurriedly take a sip and enjoy the cool breeze]

Tae: AHH! Now that's what I've been missing!

JK: Are you sure, that's all you want?

Tae: Yep! I love having a can of fruit beer on a walk. By the way, I'm curious. How old are you?

JK: I'm 25.

Tae: and that's not your Korean age, right?

JK: No.

Tae: Wow! So young... I guess you've to call me hyung from now on... *laugh* so have you always lived in Japan?

JK: Yes. But I've been to Korea a few times.

Tae: I see! Then... *keep blabbing* Wait, am I talking too much? I must be getting a bit tipsy. Haha...

JK: No, it's alright.

Tae: Yeah, right. You've only been giving me Yes or No responses. How boring...

JK: You just talk so fast...

Tae: Is there anything you want to know about me?

JK: How did you become a Tattooist?

Tae: I had a Best friend... Who was a Professional Tattoo Artist. Before I got into Tattooing, I didn't have any real skills... So I did whatever he wanted me to do. That's how I began helping him with his work... and found out that it was a pretty good fit, so I kept going. Although now I don't want to keep this friendship anymore. He was a little obsessive. He stayed by my side when I was at my most miserable, so I didn't want the relationship to end badly... but that's what happened. *sigh* I'm still not sure... if it was the right thing.

JK: Well... was he by your side when you were most miserable... or you are miserable the whole time he was with you? That's something you might consider. It could be helpful to think about.

[This question makes Tae completely freeze. He is now in dilemma to utter any single word. Maybe JK is right? JK noticed everything and now he grabs Tae's hand and drag him...]

JK: There is somewhere we should go...

[JK took Tae to a silent beach. Sun was about to set where temperature is decreasing slowly. JK gave his warm coat to Tae and told him to wait for a minute. He'll right back soon]

Tae POV: This view is so nice... but what's take him so long? *JK running towards him holding something in his hands* why he is running? He looks so cute...

JK: Sorry to keep you waiting. Here...

[JK handover Tae a bag full of firecrackers]

Tae: Wow! These are—

JK: I thought it would be okay to do fireworks here.

Tae: *excited* Whooaa! Fireworks on beach! I've always wanted to do this! *give one sparkler to JK* here you try it, too.