Part 12

|| At Hotel Room ||

Jimin: *confuse* Why are you untying my rope?

Suga: Because you are free now... Free to go anywhere!

Jimin: Why...?? I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to be with you.

Suga: *chuckle* and why so?

Jimin: Because I... love you.

Suga: *pause* W-What?? *laugh* You're probably doing the same mistake again. I don't think you love me.

[Jimin angrily growls and grab Suga's collar.]

Jimin: How many times I have to repeat? *Teary eyes* I've told you several times that, I mistook my loneliness as love for Tae but now... I realised that how actually love feels.

Suga: What if I say... I don't feel the same for you? What will you do? Maybe you become possessive for me or force me to love you, just like you did with Taehyung?

Jimin: NOOO! This 1 month is enough for me to understand, how wrong I was. I've realised my mistake. It's okay if you don't love me back. I guess this would be my punishment to force Tae. *looking down*

Suga: *caressed Jimin's cheeks* Then wait for me! *Left the room*

Jimin: *confuse* hmm... wait... huh? Wait what??

[Before Jimin Stops him, Suga was nowhere to found. Jimin was confused but still satisfied because Suga told him to wait...!! With heavy heart but with lots of sweet one-month memory Jimin goes back to his place. He knocks the door where Tae opens the door with a sweet smile which he saw after ages.]

Tae: *hug Jimin* How's you? First of all, I'm sorry for what I did, but you can understand why I did it. Secondly, I really missed you! Hope Yoongi hyung treats you well.

[Before Tae speaks further, he noticed Jimin's sniffs and wet eyes]

Tae: *gasp* W-What happen? Are you hurt or upset with—

Jimin: Shhh... *sniff* let me speak... *kneeling down on knees* I am really sorry for all the trouble you had to go through because of me. I have been thinking for the past few days about what happened in this past year. I want you to understand that I am really apologetic about all the things I said, react and behave with you. It is just that... I mistook my loneliness as love for you. On contemplation, I felt that I had conveniently forgotten that as an individual you are entitled to your own opinion. I just hope we can put all this behind us, as a bad experience and move on. I don't want this dispute to ruin our strong friendship. Hope you will forgive me *joining hands*

Tae: *teary eyes* get up and give me a hug. *tightly hug Jimin* I've already forgot what happened... So, what are you taking about? *both Jimin and Tae laugh*

Jimin: Amm... I've to share one more thing with you.

Tae: Go ahead...

Jimin: I'm in love... but this time... truly and faithfully in love. But for now... I can't tell you with whom!

Tae: *smirk* I already know... with Suga Hyung? Right?

Jimin: *gulp* How do you know?

Tae: *chuckle* We can easily detect a lover who is drowned in love. I guess that's the reason who brings so many changes in you as well as in Suga hyung too.

Jimin: *sadly* No, he said he doesn't feel the same for me.

[Tae just laugh and drag Jimin for dinner]

|| After 1 month in Japan ||

JK: *sigh* Finally...!! Finally, my all work, liabilities, responsibilities and promises that I've made earlier is fulfilled now.