Part 9

[It's evening time... Tae was sitting all alone on a same wooden bridge where JK hold him. He was rememorizing all the past moments while allowing heavy breeze to pass throw his body]

 He was rememorizing all the past moments while allowing heavy breeze to pass throw his body]

Tae POV: It's only been two and a half months. What am I thinking? Do I dare to think... that what I'm feeling is love? Could I really call it that? *Phones vibrate* Ugh...!! He always knows when to call.

Tae (on call): Hello? Yeah...

Jimin: Then... You'll be back soon, right?

Tae: *sadly* That's right.

[Tae hung up the call, squeeze his eyes and take a deep breath. Before Tae think about something else, someone tap on his shoulder where Tae turn back and gasp loudly]

Tae: *scream* Y-You... What are you doing here?! Now w-what you want—

[Before Tae complete his sentence, that person bow and rub his hands for forgiveness]

Sehun: *Speak in Japanese* Forgive me! I have gravely wronged a friend of our boss. Please forgive me!

Tae POV: What's this guy saying? He came out of nowhere...!!

Tae: umm... What are you—

Sehun: I'm glad that... you didn't tell my boss the whole incident of that day. I'm really guilty and feeling ashamed of myself. Please forgive me!

Tae: Excuse me... I can't understand a single word you are—

Sehun: *tremble* I beg you! don't let Yakuza Jeon know about... Please...!!

Tae POV: Yakuza Jeon...?? Does he mean Jungkook?

[Suga, Jin and RM was sitting in the car. Watching Tae and Sehun's conversation. When Suga told the whole 'Kidnaping Incident' to Jin, he really got angry. Jin decided to call Sehun and told him to ask Taehyung for forgiveness or else he will tell the whole truth to Jungkook. Obviously... Sehun has to accept the condition. Suga saw Tae being all confused... So, he decided to get out of the car]

Suga: He is telling you that, he is sorry. *Translate what he said* As of yesterday, Mr. Jeon has become the head of the Katamoto family.

[Tae got shocked with the news, but he saw Jin and 1 unknown figure, coming through his way. Tae bow and greet Jin where Jin introduces RM as his boyfriend.]

Jin: *hug Tae* Suga told me, what happen to you that day. Forget what happen and start with a new chapter.

Tae: *bitterly chuckle* I can't. I just came here to make a fresh start but... now it seems, I have to go back to the swamp.

Suga: Is it because of your possessive friend? *Tae nod*

Jin: Hmm... Jungkook mention that. If you don't mind, can you tell us your whole past story. Maybe we can help or find any solution.

[Taehyung took a deep breath and think for a while. He is a very private person and don't like to share his problems with others but... maybe this time... sharing his problem can make him easier to deal with.]

Tae: Then... let's start from the beginning but I'll keep it short... I was an orphan and bought up in an orphanage. When I ask them about my parents, they just said "it's none of your business". *laugh* Yeah, knowing about my parents is none of my business and I wish I had not tried to know about them. I was 7 years old when I met Jimin. His parents died in a car accident and not a single relative wanted to take his responsibilities.

Suga: That means, you and Jimin... both are orphan?

Tae: Right...!! Our mentor introduces each other and soon we became a very close friend. Life was going pretty normal but... when we turned 14, our mentor announced that our parents leave a testament behind. We get that testament when we turn 18. We both became excited and overjoyed without knowing what is written in it.

RM: Testament? *narrow his eyebrow* How can a parent leave a will for an abandoned child? What was written in it?

Tae: *sigh* Finally, the day has arrived, we both received the testament, but I decided to read the will personally and then share with Jimin because this was my very first experience to know about my parents and I don't want to get emotional in-front of anyone. Jimin understands my sentiments and gave me some personal space. Now, I was all alone but still my heart is beating fast. My inner voice was screaming and shouting to just tore that envelope and run away somewhere very far. After struggling with my own thoughts, I opened the envelope in which, 1st page was mentioned about my father who was a known gambler. He won me as a child in a gambling. After reading this, I just laugh on my destiny. Then I turned the next page, I read... he was in a debt of more than 10 lakh won and whenever I turn 18, his all debt was liable on me. That means, I have to pay for his debt.

Jin: *bitterly chuckle* How can someone liable you to pay for his debt? That man never raised you, never care about you and leave you all behind with his so-called debt.

Suga: Maybe he leaves Taehyung because he doesn't have money to raise him.

Jin: Whatever the reason... he can't abound a child—

Tae: No... I'm happy he abounded me. I've really raised well in that orphanage.

RM: *thinking* What happened after that?

Tae: after that... I cried. I cried a lot... I regretted that, why I didn't listen to my heart. Without thinking twice or without informing to anyone I run away. Before those loan sharks arrive and ask for those, non-existing money... I just run away.

Jin: Where?

Tae: I went to a deserted beach and hide under the rocks. So that no one can find me. I stayed there for 5 days... without having a single drop of water. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a hospital and Jimin was sitting just beside me. I can say, he saved my life. He looks really upset and disappointed. He asked me the reason for running away from him. I had no choice... so I told him the whole truth. Then I get to know... his parent's testament was completely contrary to mine.

Jin: Contrary? What do you mean by that?

Tae: His parent's testament him a good amount of money and property. Without thinking twice... He just asks me to go with him. He said, "You can't do anything without me, anyway." That time I need was a house and money and all he wanted was me. Jimin needs a friend who always stay beside him. Maybe these 5 days was really tough for him to find me or maybe he feels lonely without me. I didn't think much of it at that time but... I never thought, from that day's incident would change him so much.

Suga: Why, what happen after that?

*

*

*

A/N: Hi Quirkies... I know this chapter is too short but don't worry. I'll try to update next part super soooonnn...!! Lots of Love. xoxo