Choose Your Character

It started off like most other days, Cyborg and Beastboy were on the couch playing their games, Raven nose deep in a book, Robin was fiddling with his birderang's, and Starfire was happily zooming between the others. But something was off today.

Because off in the training room, we come to find a certain verdette running the gauntlet, testing his new control of danger sense, and struggling.

"I'm starting to think your just messing with me Shinomori sensei." Izuku claims after being pelted in the face with another training ball.

"I can assure you I'm not, it'll just take a while to recalibrate." The ghost like form of the 4th user states.

"Remember, this world has different definitions of danger, someone with weak meta abilities in our world can be labeled as a common thug, someone the police can handle with ease."

"But in this world, even if someone has a meta power at all they are instantly labeled as a threat, someone who can only be stopped by heroes."

"And Danger sense has been fine tuned to be alerted to our worlds type of threat, not this ones."

Izuku could only sigh, he understood this, he knows why it's important to re-tune danger sense.

But he can't help but be frustrated. After all it's annoying that he has to change so much, just to get used to his new home.

To be honest... he misses his friends.

He can't help but feel like it's his fault, If he hadn't been grabbed by Toga, If he hadn't taken so long to get back to UA, if he had just warned Kacchan of Shigarakis attacks, If he had just used the second users quirk... they might've lived, he could still be with them.

"We're sorry it turned out like this kid.." the newly formed Daigoro states, as he places his ghostly hand on the 9ths shoulder.

" the newly formed Daigoro states, as he places his ghostly hand on the 9ths shoulder

"We miss them too." Nana's voice spoke out.

" Nana's voice spoke out