Thunderous Booms

Deku was exceedingly grateful for Danger Sense.

As he flies through the air he can't help but remember a warning he'd been told when he first started training for float, "Watch the weather", he'd been told that flying quirk users often never worked during thunderstorms due to the risk of being struck by lightning.

Nana had said once before that if thunder was high, she wasn't in the sky.

But ever since he learned how to "tune" and focus danger sense, it's been a saving grace.

The amount of times he'd almost been struck while trying to locate the two storm brothers would make just about anyone shocked.

A round of groans filled his head at that.

"That was a bad one Nine." Banjo chimed in from the back of his head.

"C'mon it wasn't that bad." He defended.

"I'm sorry Young Midoriya, but the fifth has a point." Yagi informed.

"What?! B-but you made bad jokes like that all the time!" Deku argued.

"We understand your trying to be more... humorous? For your new hero persona. And we support you... but..." Yoichi trailed off.

"You need to work on your material." The second bluntly stated.

"B-but I thought it was funny." Deku sulked.

"It was too predictable." Hikage stated.

"All of your... jokes have been predictable, there more like situational puns than anything else." Nana tried to explain.

"Puns can be funny." Deku pouted, as he latched Blackwhip to a pole and flung himself forward, catching up with his purple team mate.

"Ok kid... anytime I see an opportunity for the perfect joke, I'll blurt it out, and you can recite it. We all know I'm the funniest!" Banjo boasted earning a few murmurs of reluctant agreement from the other users.

"Can't argue there..." Deku confided, giving up on his attempt at comedy.

"Deku!" Slipping back to reality, Deku looked down to see Raven calling for him.

Dropping Float, and landing on the ground with a skid and a hop, Deku swiftly jogged over to his cloaked companion.

"We should call Robin, the storm is moving and we're heading for the clearing." Raven informed in her monotone voice.

"Good ide-"

*DANGER*

Suddenly he felt the all too familiar stabbing sensation in his head, much stronger then the ones he's normally felt. This prompted Deku to whip his head around, straight towards a swirl in the clouds to his left.

Then suddenly a huge boom is heard, and off towards the mountains below from the swirl of clouds lightning surges, engulfing the ground in a huge fire.

Deku only has a few moments to gawk, as he and Raven stare in awe of the massive inferno.

Only to quickly jump into action, snagging Raven around the waist, and kicking off towards the rapidly expanding fire with Float and 50% OFA.

Time to be a hero.

A Few Minutes Earlier

The stormy duo were in shock of the man who had just taken down one of the titans, and had sent the other one careening off to who knows where.