CHAPTER 1

Hey guys, 👋
     Names Ivy_peterson and so far my first book in wattpad. Ts a short story just to see how it goes. Please feel free to comment  and vote. This kinda motivation is very much needed😅
     How ever it may be, please do not plagiarize my work, I got an eye out for anyone who will dare... There will be weekly updates so please enjoy and bare with me.
❤️💜🖤

_____

     'Being a woman of action isn't an easy job especially when you're guns are out of bullets and the whole gang chasing your tail. able to knock out some few teeth, I ran over, under, sled and climbed everything having no idea where I was headed to but trusting my insticts.

    Steep breaths, I unlock the door that delivers me onto the rooftop a dead end but maybe it was just the beginning I must have my revenge and if not now then later.

     "Boss this way" I heard the shout from the stairs making me run to the edge, the very hem of the area. Once my eyes saw the ground, the so far away ground all the lines in my head melted, the bravery of my face faded living my eyes so big and wide.

      "Any last word bluebird" the guy playing the gangster asked holding a gun towards me. I was supposed to answer but my voice and breath caught up in my throat then all I saw was bodies splattered on the ground. I turned around only to visualize a hairy man holding a gun at me about to click it. I lost.
Not daring to jump, I fell hard on my ass squirling away with fear and plead in my eyes.

"Cut!" A yell drags the actress back on earth blinking multiple times to regain this surrounding noticing that it wasn't dark nor on a cliff or any hairy man was holding a gun it was totally bright out of all the lights and cameras on the set and a fellow actor with a toy gun totally upset.

Pah! The director slaps the ground with the script angrily and frustrated.
"Ivy Voramonah! can you or can you not do your work like how it's supposed to be done?!" shouts the director. Ivy was about to sas an answer at him but being an overly lucky man, her manager comes rushing between them picking her up and stays as a shield; not to protect the woman from him but protect the director from the woman.

     "Sir director sir, Miss Ivy Voromona can very much do this job just right. She must be a little bit rusty from all fan signing" James excused on the clients behalf trying to hide the nasty looks of hers.

       "Rusty! someone explained to me how comes she is working in my movie and why?" ivy simply turns around tired of the yapping that went on and on ever since last week when they had began TRYING to shoot this specific scene. Letting her helpers do and renew her makeup, Ivy avoids this sick memories all dream that haunted her every moment she was far away from the ground.

      She hadn't known why that specific parts played in her head or how it even got in her mind but it felt so real that it was someone else's memory planted in her. Every time she saw that replay it was as if a personality pushes the real, fearless, sassy, beautiful, her aside and their stands a little, coward, useless, unwanted kid.

       "Her! The best Asian actress! Kiss my ass and bury me alive. She is nothing near an actress not, an idol and most of all not a beauty"

Ivy chokes on the water she was about to swallow spitting it back into the bottle handing it's to help her who received it to the hidden disgust.
"Miss Ivy" begged the manager but as if elevated Ivy takes a spot,
      "Step aside nerd" she eyes the director questionably thinking of all the horrible things to say first.

"First off, your movie was a piece of s*** until I came in, second you have a terrible breath and third let me remind you, you are the one who came crawling on my feet to be here which means I'm the boss so I can fire you whenever I want to and you will missy are F before it to speed out the word his angle was pushing Ivy took a huge step forth being so close to his short frame likely to hers.