CHAPTER 3

Ts you again🤗🥰
Stick around and I promise I'll do all that I can 2 grab you're interest😊...
Again;-Please comment
-vote,
-ask questions
-and criticize... (But that one be polite and do it in the inbox)
-and please follow me😉. This kinda motivation is very much needed😅
How ever it may be, please do not plagiarize my work, I got an eye out for anyone who will dare... There will be weekly updates so please enjoy and bare with me.
❤️💜🖤

_____

      "Fear floods the country after the high jack of the 41st summit of the Asian gala where the best Asian actress was kidnapped on 25th October 2022.Ivy Voramonah goes missing for the third day now. Addition to that , it was witnessed by the idols and camera the constant death of prince Ali Khasim Ya-albdul Mohammed bin dhulfikar Fahad kudra from Moroccan kingdom Miskfar, as he sacrificed his life to save the life of the kidnapped actress. However, his body was not found at the crime scene. Said that the kidnappers took him along."

The line shifts to the other end at the gala where a yellow crime scene tape was the territory restrictions. Outside, the witnesses questioned cooperated as they hid in horror inside the blanket. From afar paparazzi trying to get the latest scoop.

     Mr and Mrs Voramonah had just arrive at the hearing of the news a the woman was speechless in tears letting her husband do all the talking.
"What do you think your daughter got involved into to be in such a mess?" questioned a reporter directing what seemed to be the 10th mic in the man's way.

     Hiding his crying wife on his chest he replies hardly in a cracked voice,"My daughter has nothing to do with those goons. I just ask them not to harm her. I will absolutely give anything to get her back."

"But miss Ivy Voramonah is said to be the most disrespectful, man hunting actress, no question that it might be about drugs, sex and money." adds another.

      Mr Voramonah about to reply, the mama bear beneath his hold unleashes attacking the disrespectful reporter.
"How dare you! disrespectful? I'll show you disrespect you perverted moron! she screams, her nails doing wonders on the victim's face.
"Hhm, like mother like child" commented a police out of the people's hearing.

     Cutting a new scenario, the medium shifts to the airport where the King of Miskfar was said to arrive. From one of the private jets , The King comes out with two more prince like men and bodyguards surrounding them making them the nucleus. The paparazzi went for the capturing as the police made sure all was under control.

"King Dhulfikar Fahad Kudra, what do you think of the event."

His voice harass with insist subs as he stated with a rich Arabic accent and sadness if not anger,

      "I warned him. I told him to stay away from immoral girls like that Ivy whatever. My son..." he cries bitterly "look what you have gotten yourself into. I should have treated you like the rest of your 6 brothers  see you little spoiled brat ." he cries as the two sons that had accompanied him cried quietly cooling the king down.

        "You goons I will catch you and I will make you pay with every drop of your blood flesh and bones. In the name of Allah I curse you for I king of Miskfar ,Dhulkfar fahad kudra Bin..." the line was cut short to the main presenter.

  The presenter hides the ever faint smile as she keeps on, "The secret Kingdom of Miskfar has contributed their finest agents and police to cooperate with the dash in country police on this case. Only hundred men have been allowed to join as the security of the country flares on fire... this is Asian globe news brought to you by Kim Tana"

"And we're out" announces the director allowing movements in the Tv station.

The TV presenter steps down huring for a change, then hails a cab right outside the quiet silent night that would be peaceful if not for the sudden terroristic act.
      "How much will that be?" she asked as they reached the crime scene few paparazzi that had faded along with the victim's parents.