CHAPTER 2

Hey guys, 👋
I'm glad y'all showed up again, keeping it short...Please feel free to comment and vote, ask questions and criticize... (But that one be polite and do it in the inbox) and please follow me😉. This kinda motivation is very much needed😅
How ever it may be, please do not plagiarize my work, I got an eye out for anyone who will dare... There will be weekly updates so please enjoy and bare with me.
❤️💜🖤

______

"Rico track the prince, he's body wasn't in the gala they must have got him" commanded what seemed to be a
team leader.
"I, I captain" replies Rico shoving himself into a desk surfing the computer system in the van.

"Puppy, sniff out the antidote; no doubt they'll use the trigger on her"
"Right at yah" replies the high pitched cowgirl.

"Unicorn", "Positive" he replies
"Get the babies ready" Unicorn remains seated taking a lollipop from his mouth in to a mug of coffee that Rico had just landed from his last sip, he then kicks a heavy bag that clicked in response, a sound of metals, a logo of pistols.
"Way a head of you captain" roared a bass as he tucked in a riffle.

Satisfied with this one, Rico makes known of his presence, "Hey capt, we've got the prince" "Then we roll"
_______________________

'It was just a showbiz, why did he have to jump in. Its all my fault. All mine. He's dead. He loved me, he actually did but I... I...' Ivy sobs loudly at the thought of her inhumanity.
"Ooh shut up" complained one of her kidnappers who smacked the back of her head.

She had no idea of what was going on but the light slaps on her thighs and mentioning of some cards gave her an idea that she was a table for their game.
"I got three kings" one began admitting, "I'm out"

"And I win" this one said in a very lustful tone as his hand grabbed the back of her head, his face sank at the nape of her neck trailing down towards her chest like an animal he was.
"The Asian crush" he commented making Ivy struggle to get lose and cry for help only to make miserable groans
out of disgust; her braless chest about to be licked by a nobody.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses..." his opponent intrudes pulling him by his hair before he got the pleasure of the final destination.
"What!Cant the victor enjoy" he growled.

"Not just yet, we need to prove you won"

"Ooh come on!"

With that, the two began struggling for the cards. Meanwhile, another kidnapper who has been quite the whole time turns around with a filled syringe.
"The trigger is ready now, where does this go?" he spoke quietly while the others fought. He did a simple shrug then heartlessly stabbed her thigh making her stumble to the chairs he wastied on.

As the fluid met her blood, Ivy couldn't help but feel a shot of pain turn to warmth then that hell burning warmth felt like Zeus was rehearsing in her veins.
Tiny thunders if not electricity hit her flesh. The painful sensation crawling in her streams as her body began to tremble as if she was kissing an electric eel.

"Mmh!" her screams muffles at the colth while she takes the torture. Her back would arc but the ropes held her in place. No screams or shouts could release her from what she was then experiencing and nobody cared.

"Damnit fine lets go for another round." The cheater gives in. While his opponent sends his palm in search of a fallen card, the guilty sits straight observing the thin sweat that shimmered their victim's skin; "She doesn't look like she'll make it"

"Atleast we can extract her memory before she dies" From the front of the van, the driver opens a small window between him and his passengers.
His eyes on the side mirror while his hand on the wheel,
"What's up?" he asks earning a response of a painful screams and cries from Ivy.