CHAPTER 9

Ethan had his hands on Veronica's waist tugging her closer to him. His tongue tasting every part of her being. Veronica moved and sat on his lap with her legs wrapped around his torso in a fit to match his intensity as he got up and walked them into her room. She had her hands in his hair as she craned her neck a bit to the side giving him more room as he continued to kiss her neck making his way down to her cleavage. She was feeling out of breath yet in the most wanton way.
He pinned her against the wall, one hand holding her up as the other moved to cup her breast. Her nipples were hard and her breathing had gotten a bit shaky from the pleasure. He loved the effect he had on her and he intended for more of it.
He dropped her on the bed and got on top of her pressing his lips on hers and completely dominating her. Her entire body responded to his touch and she could feel how much her body ached for him as her pussy throbbed from the intensity of pleasure she felt. He took off her clothes and she gasped as he ripped off the bra she had on. He planted warm wet kisses on her sensitive breasts as he played around with her nipples enjoying seeing her resist the urge to squirm under his touch.
He moved down to her navel before pulling down her black lacy pants. She watched him as he dipped his finger in her realizing just how wet and ready she was for him. She moaned when he got down on her, his tongue sweeping across her folds licking her pussy right up to her clit. She arched her back and closed her eyes as she tried to hold back her moans when he dipped two fingers inside her moving them in and out of her almost rhythmically. She held his head pulling at his hair unable to stay still and he watched her reaction with a wicked grin on his face aware of what he was doing to her body.
"Please," she said feeling the need to have him inside her. He moved to kiss her mouth loving the fact that she could taste herself on him.
"Tell me what you want," he said in a deep slightly commanding voice.
Before she could say a word, he let his fingers run through her clit, teasing her and making her unable to say anything as she arched back suddenly and moaned. Then he asked again,
"tell me what you want."
" I- fuck"she said when his fingers touched her clit again.
"I don't think that's an answer."
"Please," she said feeling the sexual frustration that was making her helpless before him.
"What?"
He teased her again and loved every bit of reaction he would get from her each time.
"Fuck- me" she said unable to believe that those words had actually come from her but he teased her again.
"That doesn't exactly answer my question,does it? What do you want?"
"I...fuck... I want you- I want you inside me please." She finally managed to say and realized she was practically begging him to fuck her.
He held her hips as her legs wrapped around his waist and with an urgency, he thrusted himself deep inside her wet pussy. She moaned in pain and pleasure affected by the sudden intrusion. He began thrusting slow at first so she could get comfortable with him inside her. When she did, he rested his forehead down to hers and kissed her as he began thrusting a bit quicker and harder.
She moaned under him as her fingers dug into his skin. He watched her moan and sped up a bit. She felt so good and he groaned as he moved filling her with his cock. Unexpectedly, she pressed her palm on his chest and got him to flip as she got on top of him taking control. She positioned his cock into her pussy and began to ride him as his hands snaked their way up her body. She held his hands and guided him to hold her breasts as she threw back her head riding him out.
He looked at her seeing how perfect she was. Her body was to die for and the way she moved, it was as though she was made for every moment with him and it all felt too good to be true, except it was. She was.
He felt her clench around him and knew she getting closer to her release. He flipped her over effortlessly with her back facing the ceiling and her butt in the air as her legs were parted enough for him to make an entrance. He held her hips as he thrusted back in her hard.
"Fuck. " She moaned.
He groaned as he thrust in her harder, deeper and faster slapping her ass cheeks as she cried out in painful pleasure. She was spiraling out in pleasure feeling as her legs began to shake. She screamed out his name as she uncontrollably found her release around him and he held her in place thrusting in and out of her intensifying the effect. It was not long before he too had a rippling orgasm shooting his cum in her and he groaned out loud both their moans filling the room. Veronica collapsed on the bed her eyes closed as the feeling of dizziness washed over her entire body. Ethan lay beside her pulling her into his embrace for a cuddle as she gradually drifted off to sleep in his arms feeling like she could not be safer anywhere else if not with him. He watched her full of admiration  like she was some precious rare gem and in that moment, he could not imagine letting her go not even for circumstances. He too, soon fell asleep holding her as she peacefully slept. It all felt almost like a dream.

(It's my first time writing but tbh, I was kinda excited writing this chapter🤭.
Still, please please vote♥️ if you like it and  leave comments. I'd love to know what I'm doing right or wrong. Thank you so much to all my readers. Your support means so much.)