My Plan

¨Ya know I must say, I didn't expect this to happen. I was looking forward to having kill you in person. But ah why not kill you now.¨ I knew it was rhetorical, but I answered anyways.

¨You like this game don't you? I know I do.¨ I laughed and he looked at me shocked. ¨You know, if not for this stupid hospital, I would have found you and kicked your ass by now.¨

¨I don't know about that, but you sound so determined. How about this, I will do something that get's you out of this dreaded place. Then, you can find Dimitri and find me and try to kill me.¨

¨Why would you help me?¨ I gave him a suspicious look.

¨Because I want you to find me and I can kill you in person like I did your family.¨ He stated then left.

We had been in London a whole two days and I was already in the hospital. They kept knocking me out with sedatives and I couldn't fight them anymore. Lizzie came to see me everyday that she practically lived their with me. Somewhere through the dark haze I heard her talking to me everyday. She was always telling me how she planned to help me break out of here.

Day after day I was asleep. They only let me wake up long enough to eat and use the restroom. The day finally came that I took my chance to escape. I was hiding in the restroom when Jake came in. He had the needle in hand and I leapt out at him. He didn't expect me and that was to my advantage. I tackled him to the ground and landed on top of him. ¨I thought you wanted to help me.¨ I whined.

¨I do, but you have to be calm first. What do you want help with?¨ He raised an eyebrow while questioning.

¨I need to go. I have to get out or I really will become suicidal. Why do you guys keep knocking me out?¨

¨Because they don't think you are sane enough. I want to let you go, you don't deserve to be in here, but if I helped you then I would get fired.¨

¨You want to help me, but don't want to get fired. Okay, I think I can do that. Let me use your phone real quick and I'll be right back.¨ I took his phone and called Lizzie and told her to bring my stuff. To be here as soon as possible. I walked back over to Jake and said to him, ¨Let me have the needle.¨ He got a panicked look on his face. ¨Don't worry I won't hurt you. The way I'm going, I'll give this to you, and you can say I overpowered you. That I was hiding in the bathroom and I jumped out and attacked you. Which technically I did do.¨

¨What about the cameras?¨ He asked.

I swung my arm around the room, ¨You mean those cameras.¨ I stated with a smile. He looked at me with a reassuring smile.

¨Okay, fine but, please don't kill me. Just give me the shot here,¨he pointed to a spot on his neck ¨and don't push it all the way in. I'm trusting you with this.¨

¨First, I think I know what to do because you guys have done it so much. Second, I won't hurt you, I promise.¨ He lay on the bed and let me inject the sedative. ¨Thank you.¨ I whispered and kissed his forehead.

¨Anything to help you.¨He smiled. After he said that he was out like a light. I snuck out of the room and went to where the sign said exit. I regret leaving Jake alone, but after everything he did, he kind of deserved it. As I sneak past the service desk and saw Lizzie's car parked along the side of another building. Right when I was about to make a break for it a hand lands on my shoulder. I tense as I am pulled up and they try to haul me off to another room. I turn to see that he is a very big security guard. Although from what I have been through, I am so pissed off right now, I direct that anger towards him. I connect my elbow with his face and he stumbles back. I lift my foot to kick him but he blocks and grabs it. He goes to punch me in the face and if someone else were in my position he would have punched them. But when he went to punch me I leaned back and did a half spin and when it came time for my legs to cross I jumped up and kicked him in the face. Wow, haven't done that in a while. Feels good to be fighting again. He landed on the floor and I got to land a blow on his face. He was knocked unconscious by a girl three times smaller than him. I saw more security running and I ran for the door. One of the security guards was right in front of me and I hadn't notice Lizzie step up behind him.

As she started sneaking up behind him. She nodded and I knew what to do. I pretended to be scared and pointed behind him and he fell for. When he turned to face where I was pointing he got a punch to the nose. He went down cradling his nose and we bolted out the door. They started running out the door and tried to catch us. We had made it to the car and a dart with the same sedative lodged into the door. I looked up stunned and Lizzie was motioning me to get in. I got in the car and she sped off, ¨How the hell did you get out?¨ She questioned.

¨Uh, I had a little help from a paramedic. He helped me get out, he trusted me." I decided I would tell her what happened and after I got done with what I had to say, she said her piece. ¨Okay so, where to now?¨I looked at her in surprise. ¨What?¨

¨No criticism?¨I asked and she laughed at me.

¨Right now. No, you need someone there for you and I'm going to be that person. I'm your sister.¨ I smiled from ear to ear when she said that. We got to the little town in England we needed to be. We stopped and got a hotel and fell asleep instantly.

¨I told you I would help get you out. Now you have to pay the price.¨ He said and took out his knife and cut down the inside of my left elbow down. ¨Until next time.¨ He laughed.

A/N- Thanks for reading. comment and vote please. Love ya.