Found you

After checking and testing the new fabrics, they received from a new potential supplier, Jimin took his notebook and walked back to his office. On the way back, he remembered the phone call with Jin and it made him laugh, imagining the twins being the cheeky devils they are. He walked around his desk to read his notes, when his office phone rang. It was his secretary letting him know, that the reception called, three men are asking to meet him, apparently an emergency.

Out of curiosity Jimin went downstairs to see who they were and what the emergency was.

Exiting the elevator Jimin saw Kim Taehyung standing next to a tall, also very good looking man, lifting an eyebrow he thought, 'what a pleasant surprise'. Casually walking over to them, he said with a charming smile, "Taehyung-ssi, didn't expect to see you so soon." In that moment the third man turned around and Jimin widened his eyes and gasped, recognizing the man from the photos Jin showed him. "Yoongi" he whispered but the others heard him.

"You know me" Yoongi said with a glint of hope in his eyes as he came forward and grabbed Jimin's both hands, "Jin told you about me, didn't he? Is he here I need to see him, please Jimin-ssi."

Jimin was at loss, he didn't know what to do or say. What was Jin expecting him to do? He knew Jin wanted to contact Yoongi once they have settled down but what now?

"I'm sorry, Jin isn't here, he had to go to school, the twins" he rushed his hand up to his mouth and covered it.

"Twins?" Asked Yoongi bewildered.

"You know what, I will give Jin a call and...just a moment." Jimin took out his phone and dialed Jin's number, "Jin we have a problem" he said when Yoongi walked over to him and grabbed the phone from a visibly shocked Jimin.

"Jin. It's me Yoon" it was silent on the other side.

"Please Jin, I'm here in your office" his voice pleading. Still silence.

"I'm coming over to your place, I need to see you, I miss you so much. Jimin-ssi will give me your address, please Jin."

"It's ok" finally Jin's voice could be heard, "you can come over Yoon, I miss you too. I wanted to contact you anyway, so why not now." Jimin took his phone back and said, "sorry Jin, he just grabbed the phone out of my hand. Do you want me to come over too?"

"It's okay Chim, I knew the day would come. No, I know you have lots of things to do, just give him my address."

Jin was in the kitchen helping Mimi prepare some snacks for the twins when the doorbell rang. He could hear the twins running to the door and Lisa running after them, telling them to wait for her. They opened the door and looked up at the stranger, Lisa was right behind them.

Yoongi looked down at the two little children, tears started to build up in his eyes, he knew without doubt they were Jungkook's.

"Mister why are you crying? Are you lost?" Jay asked the stranger. Then the door widened more and there stood Jin looking at Yoongi, "Yoon" he called out. Yoongi averted his gaze from the children to Jin and seconds later he was engulfed in a hug and both cried out loud. The twins looked at them and wondered who this Yoon might be.

They were sitting outside in the backyard watching the twins play and run around. Sometimes they would stop, walk over to Yoongi and ask him some random questions. Yoongi couldn't take his eyes of them, his niece and his nephew, he still couldn't believe it. Jin has told him all that happened when he left. He asked Yoongi how he was doing and if there was a significant someone in his life. Both tried not to mention Jungkook but at one point it was unavoidable.