The day

Jimin came over to Jin's house, he knew today's gonna be a big day for the twins. Today they would finally meet their daddy. He also knew that today Jin would need all the help he could get, facing the man who broke his heart.

The whole morning was chaotic, the twins were on steroids. Jin gave Lisa and Mimi the day off but after receiving Yoongi's message that Mr and Mrs Jeon were coming too, he regretted his decision.

When the doorbell rang the twins were in light speed at the door and opened it without waiting for their papa or uncle Chim. Seeing so many strangers standing in front of them, they suddenly got shy and ran back to hide behind their papa's legs.

With a little difficulty, the twins clinging onto his legs, Jin walked towards the door and bowed to Mrs and Mr Jeon. "Please come in" he said trying his best not to look at Jungkook. Yoongi came forward and gave him a hug, "I'm sorry Jin but when they heard they have grandchildren, there was no holding them back" said Yoongi apologetically and turned all his attention to the twins. "Hi there, do you remember me, uncle Yoongi?" The twins nodded and came forward to give him a hug. Yoongi held their little hands and said, "you see this old lady, this is your grandmother" pointing at Mrs Jeon, who just smacked the back of his head, "whom are you calling old" she said and smiled at the twins, who laughed seeing their uncle being smacked. Clearing his throat he continued, "and this old man here, no no sorry, not so old man, is your grandfather" the twins giggled at their uncle's antics and started to feel more at ease. Then Yoongi continued, "and this" 'asshole' he thought but didn't spoke it out loud, pointing at Jungkook, "is your daddy." The twins eyes grew big and sparkled with excitement, both looked at the man and whispered the magic word "daddy."

Jungkook looked at the twins, they were the perfect mixture of him and Jin. His son Jay had his bunny smile and his nose but Jin's eyes and hair. His daughter had his eyes but Jin's nose and lips. Never in his whole life has he seen something so beautiful like this two little creatures, looking at him with eyes shining like diamonds in the light.

He's vision got blurry, he tried to wipe away the tears but they kept falling. He came forward and kneeled down in front of them. "Don't cry daddy, I'm a good girl" said his daughter walking closer, with her little hands touching her daddy's face, wiping the tears from his cheeks. Jungkook, looking at the small face in front of him, cried out loud and grabbed the small body in his arms, pressing it against his own, hugging her tightly. The little girl brought her arms around her daddy's neck and leaned her head on his shoulder. He turned his head and nuzzled her hair, inhaling his baby's scent.

Jay, who still hasn't moved, looked up at his papa, who looked at the daughter father duo, with watery eyes. When Jin turned his gaze to Jay and gave him a nod that it's ok, the little boy turned his head back to his sister and their daddy. He wasn't sure what he should do but when Jungkook eased the hug on his daughter and opened his eyes, meeting two big round ones that curiously kept staring at him, he stretched out his arm for his boy, who rushed over to his daddy and with his little arms hugged him tight.

No one's eyes stayed dry and apart from Jungkook sobbing, lots of sniffing could be heard.

Mr and Mrs Jeon walked over to Jin and hugged him, asking him for forgiveness on behalf of their son and thanked him for giving them two beautiful grandchildren.

When Jungkook finally stood up and was to greet Jin, the other moved a step back and acknowledged him with just a slight nod. Jungkook looked in the other's beautiful eyes, searching for something, love, hurt or any kind of emotion. Chills creeped down his back, seeing the hazelnut colored eyes looking at him this cold.