Chapter four 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ❛𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠! 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣!❜

Y/n was standing talking to Sugawara until a boy with orange hair boy came up to her

Y/n was standing talking to Sugawara until a boy with orange hair boy came up to her. Next to him was a black hair boy who looks kinda scary.

"Hii! I'm Hinata, do you like to play volleyball?"

Y/n then started to smile brightly. "Yeah, I want to be a Libero just like my nii-Chan!"

Everyone then stared at the girl in awe while Nishinoya cried of happiness since his sister wanna take after him.

"Bro I wish I had a sister, this is to cute bro." Tanaka whined next to Nishinoya.

Nishinoya turned to Tanaka with a face of confusion. "Bro.. you do have a sister."

"Noo I want Y/n bro!" He whined.

"Don't lay a finger on her bro!"

"Don't argue guys! It's fine Naka-nii is my brother to!" Y/n said making Tanaka burst into tears again.

Y/n turned her head towards Sugawara. "Do you want to be my brother to?"

Sugawara looked at her in awe. "Yes of course I will be your brother!"

"I WANT TO BE YOUR BROTHER TO!" Hinata yelled jumping up and down which made Y/n giggle.

"YOU JUST MET HER, BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama said smacking the poor boy on the head.

Y/n laughed. "BOKE NATA BOKE!" She said hitting Hinata on the head.

"OUCHh Y/n don't do that!" Hinata said wincing in pain.

"HEEH BOKE NISHI BOKE!" She said running up to Nishinoya hitting him on his head.

"AHH, look what you made her do KAGEYAMA!" Nishinoya said trying to run away from the girl who keeps chasing him.

"What a bunch of idiots." Tsukishima said muttering and rolling his eyes.

"Your a bad influence!" Hinata said to Kageyama which made him mad.

"BOKE NAKA BO-"

"Wait don't hit me, I will get you your favorite icecream!" Tanaka yelled and tried to cover his self so he wouldn't get hit.

Y/n stop in her tracks. "YAAY!" She clapped, heading to someone else to hit.

"And don't hit anyone else or no icecream ok?" He added.

Y/n stopped again and frowned. "Oh ok, but free icecream!"

Just then the coach blew the whistle. "everyone time to practice!" He said clapping his hands.

"YES SIR." Everyone said at the same time.

"YES SIR!" Y/n said copying everyone else after which made everyone laugh at the cuteness.

Nishinoya then turned and walks towards you. "Hey we have to practice so you can sit on the bleacher ok?" He said pointing at the bleachers.

"Ok!" Y/n said as she ran towards the bleachers where Kiyoko and a blonde hair girl was sitting.

"Hi pretty girl!" Y/n waved to Kiyoko who's currently talking to the blonde hair girl.

She turned to look at you with a smile. "Hi Y/n, this is Yachi!"

Y/n looked at the shy girl. "Hi Yachi, Nice to meet you!"

"O-oh hi Y/n n-nice to meet you!" She managed to stutter out.

Y/n's eyes git sparkles in them. "Your also really pretty just like Kiyoko!" She exclaimed.

"I-oh really? Thank you so much!" Yachi said giving Y/n a bright smile.

'Kids are scary.. but not this one, she's not scary at all!' Yachi thought in her head as she giggled.

"Yachi, can I marry you when I grow up?" Y/n asked cheerfully which made Kiyoko frown.

""Wait.. huh? Your to young! Sorry Y/n." Yachi said bowing her head and panicking.

"That's ok! I will marry you both then!" Y/n said more louder which made them both laugh.

"Ok we will see about that." Kiyoko laughed.

" Kiyoko laughed