Chapter Twelve 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❛𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗥𝗨𝗡!❜

❛𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗥𝗨𝗡!❜

"Ahh y/n you are so lucky it wasn't a broken nose!" The nurse exclaimed after looking at it

"Phew, I thought she got hurt become of me!" Natsu said finally calming down.

"Would you like a ice pack?" The nurse getting up and going through a mini freezer she has.

Y/n looked at her with an 'are you serious?' Face. "Why would I need a ice pack for a bloody nose?"

The nurse sighed. "Ok well you have to be more careful-"

She got cut off with the door opening revealing a really mad principal. She had a dark aroma around her.

Everyone look at her in silence. "Is there anything wrong?" The nurse said breaking the silence.

"No not with you!" The principal said in a kind sweet voice. "You two come with me!" She said pointing at Natsu and Y/n.

The both of you looked at each other and shrugged. Y/n and Natsu both got up and followed the principal out side.

"Why are we outside?" Natsu said in a worry voice.

"My daughter came in and told me that you two were bullying her." The principal fumed.

"We didn't bully her!"

"Nope I seen it all! So now I'm leaving you both outside so have fun!" he said entering back in school and shutting the door. he then waved and walked away.

"Natsu.. I know he didn't just leave us out here- don't he know there's bad people out here?"

"Plus he didn't even call our brothers!" Natsu said.

Y/n looked around she then seen an ice cream truck. "Natsu look maybe he can help us!"

Natsu looked up and smiled excitedly. "Well let's go ask him then!" She said grabbing your hand.

They both ran to the icecream truck and stopped.

"Heyy mr. icecream man! are you in there?" Y/n shouted banging on the truck.

The window then opened and out came a man that looked like he was in his 60's.

"Uh Y/n, he doesn't look very friendly!"  Natsu said tugging your arm.

He then started to speak. "Would you like free icecream? Well then come inside!" He exclaimed creepily.

"No we just wanted help!" Y/n kindly declined and Natsu was holding on to her arm tightly in fear.

"Well then I guess we have to do this the hard way!" He said coming out his truck. He was wearing a clown outfit.

"NATSU RUN!" Y/n said as they both started to take off.

The man then started to chase y'all as the principal just sat there looking through the window laughing wit a evil smile.

"AHHH! Y/n where are we even going?" Natsu said but still running by her side.

Y/n stoped which made Natsu stop, she looked behind her to see the clown was gone.

"Good question.." Y/n said looking around in a unfamiliar neighborhood.

"Y/n I'm scared, I want to go home!" Natsu exclaimed. But she was right it was getting pretty dark outside now.

"Maybe we can find someone to help us again?"

"Yeah if you want to get chased by a clown again!" Natsu exclaimed.

Y/n sighed but then seen a boy around there age wondering around.

Y/n tapped Natsu and pointed at the boy. "Natsu let's asked that boy!"

Natsu looked up and sighed placing both hands on her hips. "Fine.."

Natsu and Y/n both went up to the boy and tapped on him. He turned around confused. "Hi?"

"Heyy are you lost too?" Y/n asked the boy who looked at her and laughed.

"Nope!" He said popping the P. "I'm actually here with my dumb uncle."

"Really, well we're lost and need help going back home!"

"Ok.." He then turned around. "UNCLE OIKAWAAAA!" The boy yelled angrily.

Then a boy with brown hair came out running towards him. "DIDNT I TELL YOU I WAS BUSY?"

The boy rolled his eyes and pointed towards the two girls.

"Hmm?" He said looking at Y/n then to Natsu. He then smiled widely. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND??"

The boy face with red. They couldn't tell if it was because of anger or- "NO THEY ARE LOST AND NEED HELP!"

"Oh, of course I can help you!" Oikawa said.

"Ok!" Y/n said, "I'm Y/n and this is my friend Natsu!"

Oikawa looked at Natsu. "Oh you look kind of familiar!" He said pointing at her.
"What's you last name?"

"Hinata!" She exclaimed proudly.

Oikawa eye then twitch. "Oh, you're the shrimp sister." He said coldly.

"So are you going to help us?" Y/n said standing there bored.

"Yes, only if you agree to help me with something!" He said in a nice sweet voice.

"Don't do it-" the nephew said looking off to the side.

"Ok!" Natsu and Y/n said at the same time.

"Great~!" He said clapping his hand like a baby.