Chapter nine ̈

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

       ❛𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦!❜

Y/n was standing next to her brother while he was waiting for the next match

"Nii-Chan, is Hinata and Kageyama coming today?"

Nishinoya looked at her and smiled. "Of course I believe they will get here!"

Y/n smiled back, she then heard the gym door opening and looked.

Saeko had enter the door with a smirk on her face.

"LOOK THERES BIG SISTER!" Y/n yelled as she jumped and pointed at Saeko who looked at her and laughed.

Saeko entered the gym with Kageyama and Hinata following right behind her.

"Oh look they are here!" She said pointing at the two boys. "HEY GUYS!" She said waving her hands.

"Y/N, HEYY!" Replied with both hand in the air.

Some people in the gym heard everything that went on and stared at the little girl wit h/c hair.

"Hmm, a child? Well that's a first." Yaku said looking at the girl intensely.

"Yeah she abusive, don't go by her!" Lev replied back while shivering at his words.

"Nahh, you just let the girl shoot an video console at your head." Yaku laughed.

"HEY, how about you go up to her!"

"Pfft easy!" Yaku shrugged. He then started to walk towards the girl and stopped in front of her.

Nishinoya turned around confused same with Y/n. "Hmm?" They both replied.

"Oh you must be her brother! I'm Yaku, a Libero!" He introduced his self.

"Oh yeah, I know you! I'm a Libero too!"Nishinoya replied back grabbing Yaku hand and shaking it.

Y/n was confused. "Two Libero? I seen you play and my brother is better!" Y/n smiled with her hand on her hips.

Yaku heart had broke r just right there. "OUCHh, whatever you say.." he says fake whining.

"Huh, don't pout!" Y/n said hitting his leg softly which caused him to whine even more.

"I said no! You are good libero to!" Y/n said quickly and rubbing his head and apologizing repeatedly.

"Y/n, he may be a good libero but I bet he can't do a rolling thunder!" Nishinoya smirked while looking away proudly.

Y/n looked at him confusingly. "Rolling thumder?" She said mis pronouncing the n in thunder.

"NOO! Don't listen I'm such a better libero!" He defended his self with a irk mark appearing on his forehead.

"DO THE ROLLING THUNDER!" Y/n cheered as nishinoya stood there proudly while laughing.

"OK GET READY!"

"WOOO!" She cheered him on as Yaku stood there dumbfounded.

MEANWHILE...

Kurro stood next to Bokuto.

"Bokuto, I knew I wasn't going crazy! There's a child here!"

"You didn't notice her before?"

"Wait let me remember hmm.. nope can't remember!"

"LIAR!"

The two boys looked out in front of them to see the small libero standing confidently in front of Yaku and Y/n.

"ROLLING THUNDERRRRRR!" Nishinoya said doing a ton of flips on the floor.

The whole gym went silent once he fell on his feet. Just then laughs were heard.

"WOAHHH!" Hinata and Y/n yelled at the same as they both rushed over to him.

"PFFT! What was that?" Kurro said doing that obnoxious laugh.

"Well that what something..!" Bokuto said also laughing.

"MEE TOO, I WANNA TRY!" Y/n said loud enough for the whole gym to hear.

"OKAY, LETS SEE YOU DO IT!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he gave her a thumbs up.

"IMMA SAY MY OWN WORDS!"

"HUH? OK!"

"Oh god, we don't need two annoying kids trying to roll on the floor!" Tskuishima rolled his eyes.

"EVERYONE WACTH THIS!" Y/n yelled to everyone in the gym catching everyone attention.

"She's really going to do it ain't she?" Sugawara sweat dropped.

"I won't be surprised if she broke her neck-"

"RAINNNNN STORMMMM!" Y/n scream as she went on the floor and did two somersaults on the floor.

As soon as she was done it started to rain and thunder outside. (This girl has powers.!)

She landed on her feet while raising a fist in the air smiling proudly.

The whole gym went silent as they stood there shocked staring at her with wide eyes.

"Y/n HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Hinata broke the silence. Everyone then started to freak out and crowd the girl.

"GUYS THATS MY SISTER!!" Nishinoya yelled over the crowd that was still freaking out.

He then leaned down to your ear. "Why didn't you tell me you had powers!" He whispered freaked out.

"What do you mean?" Y/n look at him confused.

"Y/N DO IT AGAIN AND TEACH ME!" Tanaka and Hinata both yelled.

Y/n placed both hands on her hips. "I will teach everyone instead!"

 "I will teach everyone instead!"

Tysm for all the support!