04

"Good morning!!" Adeline sang. She normally wasn't a morning person, heck she never was. But she had woken up very early and couldn't find herself falling asleep again so, she decided to start the day. Now it was already 9:30 meaning her alarm would go of for her to 'wake up'.

"Five more minutes," Joseph grumbled from the bed. He also very much wasn't a morning person. He rolled to the side when he didn't feel Adeline on his left only to side straight up in bed once he didn't feel her on his other side either.

"Five minutes are over," she giggled while jumping back in bed as she wrapped her legs and arms around her husband. "Good morning," she whispered against his ear, as she was seated in his lap with her hands in his hair and lags around his waist.

"Mhm."

"Someone isn't really awake yet."

"Shut up," he mumbled while she giggled kissing his fore head.

"You know you're going to have to wake up way earlier than this once filming starts for real right?"

"Don't remind me," he huffed while pouting and shoving his head under he chin in her chest. "Just hugs."

Adeline laughed once more before untangling her from his body only to be pulled back by him, "Don't leave me," he whined falling on his back taking her with him. As the brunette fell on him she couldn't help the little squeal that came out her mouth while still laughing at Joseph's antics.

"I'm not leaving you," she said her head now tucked in his chest with his arms wrapped tightly around her, "But we have to get ready for your brunch."

"Right," he said but didn't loosen his grip one bit. Just cuddling into her hair more.

"Actually could you help me pick out an outfit? I can't decide what to wear, like I feel as if I don't have like pretty enough clothes to meet them or something?"

"Hey, don't worry about it, you'll look stunning even in a rubbish bag." Then he let her go making her sit up in his lap while he also sat straighter on the bed, "but maybe don't do that? Just wear something you're comfortable in."

"Could you still give your opinion please?" she added with a pout and puppy eyes while her heart was beating loudly in her chest, which was warm from his words.

"Of course" he smiled, kissing her one more time and then both making their way to their closet.

Adeline had almost put on all the pants she had brought before going over to her dresses putting on a whole fashion show. In the end she had settled for dark blue pants with a checkered pattern in white and a dark beige/light brown, paired with a T-shirt in the same beige/brown colour.

Joseph had complemented her on her trouser a lot, the first time she wore them was to his parents annual dinner party, and honestly she still looked amazing in them.

Joseph had also put on a little fashion show them posing together before their mirror a few times, until they also had Jo's outfit figured out. He had also a dark blue pair of trousers with a white t-shirt, making them match a little bit, totally accidental.

"You look amazing, love."

"Says you, you are the most handsome and pretty man I have ever seen."

Joseph just grinned down at her kissing her soft lips and wrapping his arms around her waist. He really didn't want to go if he could stay in her arms instead. "Come on, we have to go now or we'll be late. Do you wanna drive or me?"

"I will, you drove me yesterday."

"Alright," she accepted before pecking him again turning around making her hair whip around, almost in his face. "You coming?" she asked from the doorframe, a beautiful smile lighting up her face.