12

"Addie it's time to wake up."

"Mhm?"

"Love," she felt arms on her shoulders, they shook her softly until she opened her eyes. "You need to wake up, we have to leave in a few hours for the airport."

She looked to her right, at the nightstand, where her phone laid. 8:30 am.

She groaned remembering she would be leaving today. She has to go home to London. But it won't feel like home. Because waht makes it feel like home, is knowing Jo would be home when she got there, knowing she would eat dinner with him and tell him everything, knowing he is there. But he won't be for the next months maybe even a year.

Of course she would visit him during his filming or he would fly in when he isn't. But it won't be the same. It'll change.

"Darling," he spoke again, "you really need to wake up now. I've made breakfast, it's ready in the kitchen but there wasn't really a great tray to bring it here so no breakfast in bed..."

"That's alright schatje."

She sat up in the bed stretching her arms and legs as she did so. She yawned and fluttered her eyelids. Her eyes conected with his again, and she smiled lazily at him, the sleep not really off her face yet.

Jo chuckled at her expression, he had claimed many times before she almost looked drunk when she woke up, he climbed up the bed so he was seated next to her wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head. "You need to get ready now though."

"Just hold me for now please."

"My pleasure."

When Adeline and Jo finally decided to leave the bedroom, she was met with the smell off bacon, eggs, fresh bread and some croissants as well as chocolate. Her eyes widened at the wide collection of food, whichin Jo's eyes wasn't really that much, her mouth a gape as she turned around to look at him.

She knew he wasn't the most excited to cook, like ever, but she knew he wasn't bad at it either. He just didn't enjoy at much as her. "I know it's not much or as gre-"

"Shut up," she whisper laughed while still scanning around their hotel table in shock and excitement. Her eyes shimmered when she foudn the bowl of fruit salad. "You made all this?"

"Most of it," he shrugged, "I didn't bake the bread or the croissants and such I did cut the fruit and cooked the eggs and bacon."

She turned around to look at him before taking a leap in his arms, jumping up har arms wrapping around his neck and her legs around his torso. "Thank you."

"My pleasure."

She giggled as he spun her around before setting her down again and leading her to the table. She took her seat and immediately started filling her plate.

With her mouth half full she groaned telling him how great it was. "Not as great as yours I promise," was his response which she quickly deflected saying she was trained for it, he wasn't.

"I don't want to leave now," she pouted her suitcase before her open and waiting for her to load it in again. "Can't I stay a little longer maybe?"

Joseph sat beside her trying to help her even though he really wasn't that great of a help, he just sat next to her his arms around her torso and watching her do it. "I wish."

He nuzzled his head in her neck breathing in her sent one more time. He maybe had stolen a sweatshirt from her, which he wasn't going to wear, just maybe cuddle so he would smell her. Now saying it, it sounded creepy.

"But, the bakery needs you."

"Filming calls you."

Adeline dropped her head against his, loading in the last shirt she could find, if she missed one Jo would keep it anyway. Most importantly she needed things like her toothbrush, her charger, her phone, some of her make-up and most of her clothes, but she still had lots of them at home.