Chapter 18.5

Y/n POV

Opening my eyes I blink and sit up. I am by the water I fell in. Oh yeah I passed out when I saw Lili... nude....

Feeling my face heat up I shake the thoughts from my head, "No no no those thoughts are filthy!"

Lili:"What thoughts?"

Jumping up I spin around and see Lili was sitting beside me, and she was in a... towel? She was covered atleast.

"Uh... nothing!" I say blushing, and she gains a smirk.

Lili:"You were thinking about my body weren't you ~"

"N-No." I stutter as she gets close to me.

Backing away I fall to the ground and she crawls ontop of me. I stare at her brown eyes reminded me of hot chocolate.

Lili stopped and then lowered herself down on me now laying ontop of me. It took me a moment but I wrapped my arms around her.

Lili:"This is nice."

"Yeah..."

The lights on the floor start to dim signalling that night is falling.

Lili:"Y/n."

I hear Lili call and look down to see her looking up at me with a blushing face.

"Hm?"

Lili:"C-C-Can I-I have a... kiss"

My eyes widen as my ears just barely pick up the word kiss and her blush grows and a blush returns to my face.

"sure." I answer in a quiet voice.

I know she heard me when her eyes met mine and a smile came to her face.

Slowly she brought her face closer to mine as I felt her put a hand on my cheek. Our lips inched closer and closer until...

They met. Her lips were soft, they tasted sweet and kinda buttery, they reminded me of roasted chestnuts. She wrapped her arms around my neck as neither of us wanted to part the kiss.

We were so caught up in the kiss neither of us noticed the towel unraveling by itself and falling off.

When we parted we stared into each others eyes. Neither being able to stop the smiles on our faces. Lili blushed for some reason and slowly hugged me tightly.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried.

Lili:"My towel fell off."

"Where are your clothes?"

Lili:"They got wet and have been drying, but can we stay like this for a minute?"

"Sure." I answered with a light blush trying not to think about Lili's nude body pressing against me.

_____________________