Birdie

Alcina's point of view

I was sitting in my study, preparing to pick up that damn phone, when a strong gust of wind blew open on e of the windows. I thought nothing of it and closed it. Turning around there stood Mother Miranda.

"Alcina what took you so long to answer my call?"
"Mother Mir"
"Never mind. Me being here is better for what I have to talk about."
"Which is what?"
" Birds."
"Birds?"
"Yes child. I will be giving you surveillance birds. They will stick by the five of you so i can keep an I on you and grand babies. This is mainly for there protection."
"Oh of course, wait five, what do you mean five?" I was slowly freaking out. Does she know about Evan?
"Darling five yes. You and your children. Bela, Cassandra, dani ..... Evan."
"Mother Miranda I was going to tell you when she was settled."
"My dear, I know everything thing that goes about. And seeing as you are attached, the best thing to do is let you have the child."
Honestly I was taking a back. She is not mad at me for hiding Evan, but how did she find out?
"The birds. They are your eyes and ears are they not?"
"Ah so you figured it out. Yes the birds are what led me to the finding of Evan. Thats why i'm assigning some to the 5 of you. Just as a per caution."
"You are not mad?" I hesitantly asked.

Evans point of view

I slowly stretched, when my hands hit something. I looked around and saw bars. A crib. How in the world did I end up in here? With that I stood up, so i could climb out which to a while because of the height. However I managed. I was still in my uniform which made me uncomfortably. So i headed straight for the door.

Alcinas point of view

Miranda and I were still talking when i heard shuffling from outside my door. I at first thought is was the girls being curious, however the heartbeat told me other wise. I slowly got up.
"Sorry mother just a moment."
Leaving her no room to talk I went to the door. Opening I found a half awake Evan just mumbling, and waddling away. That girl will need a crib lid. Her roaming by herself is dangerous. So with out a second thought, I picked he up and brought her back into the room with me and mother miranda.Evan had her head in the crook of my neck.
"Evan, baby can you say hi?"
Evan took her head out and looked around until she saw mother miranda.
"HI BIRDIE!" She said with a sudden burst of energy. Thats when I held my breath.
"Hahaha, birdie thats new." She walked up to us and pinched Evans cheek.
"Only you are allowed to call me that little one."
And with that she was gone I mean evan. She passed out. All you could here were small little snores.