3

My Fish

Nicole

God this man. Breathing heavily, and turned on. My eyes on his, burning with lust. "Please fuck me..."

As if my plea fell upon deaf ears he just kept trailing kisses down my chest with his fingers rubbing my throbbing clit.

He's teasing me. Edging me on, and I can't help but love and hate it at the same damn time.

Planting feathery kisses down my stomach, he moves the fabric of my thong to the side while his other hand grips my thigh spreading me.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Ah!-wa-wait...wait.." I gasped.

I bit my lip glancing down at him, I could practically smell his lust.

"Do...do you not want to..? We don't have to if you don't want to." He asked, looking up at me with a soft smile.

This man...god he's just full of surprises ain't he?

I thought he would've been pissed, but no he smiled. Smiled.

He crawled back up towards my face, laying on his side next to me, brushing hair behind my ear.

I just cock blocked this guy, and he's over here playing with my hair.

"I'm sorry." I managed to squeak out.

Shaking his head, with a low chuckle, he smiles again, "Don't worry about it, love."

Slowly grazing his fingers from my hair to my neck, down to my collar bone, my cheeks grew hot as I realized I'm still naked.

Quickly covering myself with my arms, he watches me amused, a smirk forming at his lips.

"You don't have to be embarrassed."

Before I could even say anything back he sits up at the edge of the bed and I can't help but stare at his defined back filled with ink.

He was like a canvas. Sitting up aswell I reach my hand out, tracing the the swirls of black along his back muscles.

Running a hand in my hair, I move myself towards him and plant a kiss to his shoulder.

"Thank you."

Flicking his gaze towards me, he raises a brow, "For what exactly?"

He was right. What was I even thanking him for? For not going further than I wanted him to? Fuck I wanted him to do more, but ugh...

"For understanding...for not pressuring me? I guess.."

Then he smiled again. His breath taking smile had me weak in my knees again and again. It made me wonder who else has seen that special smile..?

Jealously jabbed it's way in my chest at the thought of him smiling at another woman.

"Don't worry about it, alright?"

You say 'don't worry about it' or 'don't mention it' but still, I feel bad.

Gently cupping his cheek, making him look at me, I kiss him softly.

"Mm.." he groans against me.

I smile against his lips, and I whisper, "I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Smirking against me he nods, "Mm.."

I pull away gently, and bite my lip.

I watch him run his hand through his hair, and stand up. Pulling back on his jeans, he turns around and looks down at me.