One

182 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

The next day I headed to the meeting/dinner father had set up. "Good evening men." As I walked in I was greeted by Taehyung and Namjoons friends and their fathers. "It's been a while since I've seen you (y/n). You were so small." An older man greeted me, "If I remember correctly, your from the Galopin, correct?" The old man smiled nodding his head, I shook his hand and proceeded to walk. "Ah, there's my daughter." I looked over to see my father pushing past the crowd. "Y'all better stop drooling over her or I'll have your heads." He laughed but soon turned into a serious face making everyone step away from me. I rolled my eyes at him, "Glad to see you too, father." I walked past him with Taehyung we sat down at the table, I could sense the tension in the room when I sat down. "So, are we going to eat or what?" Everyone made their way to the table sitting down father sat down next to me. I took a deep breath before feeling someone place their hand on my shoulder I looked to my side to see it was Taehung he waved and smiled at me as he passed by.

"Now, I bet most of you are wondering why I called you all here." My father stood taking a glass of wine in his right hand. "I can say that I'm an officially proud father of a female Mobster. My daughter has proven her worth to be able to take over The Beaugendre clan from her mother's side. During her time in France, she created her clan there, one of the most powerful clans in France. Today we celebrate my daughters' success and the downfall of The Affré clan tonight. Eat and drink till your heart's content. Cheers to my daughter and her success!" He rose his right hand and everyone else followed, I didn't raise my cup. Angry overcome me, "Glad I could make you proud for once, father." With that, I got up and walked to the nearest door to step out, "Enjoy yourselves this is a party after all." I shouted as the door closed behind me, this was a nice view of the city of Seoul.

Everyone thinks cause I'm a mobster's daughter I was gonna be like the rest of the girls and not even try to take over the Clan. Father forced me to kill, dismember, and torture people just to show my worth. He never spoke to anyone about me or even talked to me until now. My thoughts were soon broken, the door had opened, and I turned around seeing father walking out along with some of his guards. "I see you still can't talk to me without having your dogs with you." I pointed at his guards "Why did you do that? We're here to celebrate you and your success. I was proud of you, you're no longer a worthless excuse of a daughter."

I took a few steps forward, "Well, let's see you're a sorry excuse for a dad. You're a complete piece of shit who doesn't care for his family unless it's beneficial for yourself, and your only daughter you decide to treat her like she garbage." One of his guards held me back grabbing my arm, I looked at him. "You better let go of me or I'll kill you here." He let go, With a swift movement I roundhouse kicked him knocking him; he fell to the floor. "I see you haven't told your Dogs about not touching me." I helped the up man to his feet. And continued walking, now face-to-face with my father. "I want you to remember this is the type of daughter you raised and wanted. Don't contact me until the event six months from now." With that, I walked back inside and left for the night.

I entered Taehyungs apartment and ordered some food to eat. I changed out of my suit and into a t-shirt and some pants and sat down on the couch turning on the TV and watching a show until the food get here; after some time the food arrived.

(A/N please be sure to vote and leave comments it helps me know that you're  enjoying the story!)