Twenty One

"You can't serious, did you really do that?" y/n laughed, "My dad was so upset but my brothers kept cheering me on" she hit my shoulder playfully. I took Y/N's hand in mine. "Now that I'm a bit closer to you, you're handsome." She said as she place her hand on my cheek. I took her hand kissing it and placing it on my chest,my heart was beating fast. "I'm sorry for what I did to you y/n" I could tell she wasn't sure what I was talking about but before she say anything I gently grabbed y/n's hands

 "I'm sorry for what I did to you y/n" I could tell she wasn't sure what I was talking about but before she say anything I gently grabbed y/n's hands

Pinning her arms above her head , "Jungkook."I remove my hands from her and sat back down. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me." Y/N Leaned in close and kissed me, I was surprised that she kissed me. y/n always keeps her distance from me or any guy for that matter. He pulled her closer to him . "Do you wanna do this?" I asked y/n. "Yes." The kiss deepened. Y/n was now sitting on my laps she wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and brought her to the bedroom, I was now on top of her. I looked at her seeing her eyes were shut closed and her body was trembling.

"How about we watch a movie instead, Princess?" Her eyes opened, I smiled at her kissing her forehead and got off of her. "Sorry Jungkook, I guess I wasn't ready yet." she sat up covering her face with her hands, I gently removed her hands away and kissed her, "It fine. When you're ready we can do it, okay?" She nodded her head. I started to setup the movie and laid in bed with her.It didn't feel right to do it with her since she's a bit drunk and so am I. I rather do it when we're both sober and not like this.

I got out of bed taking in my surroundings and tried to process what happened a few days ago. Right, I'm officially married to someone I don't know and drank too much last night. Yesterday was such a hectic day, after showering I started drinking and went to bed... That dream felt a little too real.

Y/n and I have a meeting with all of the clan members; Including mine and y/n's group and then I have a meeting with her father.

I walked out the door and saw y/n locking her door, quickly stood behind her trying to scare her she turned and bumped into me, her chest hitting mine. "Good morning, princess. You look lovely today." She slapped me. Luckily it wasn't a hard slap.

"Stop calling me that." I leaned in closer to her. "I like it when girls get feisty." She pushed me away, "I swear I would've killed you a long ass time ago." She started walking toward the elevator, and I followed behind her. "But you can't, it's in the term and conditions of the contract. My father was worried we might try to kill each other at some point."

"Yeah, 'cause I'm sure a bean-like you could have murderous intentions." I giggled at her remark. "Trust me, princess, there's a reason why they call me the Dark Prince of Korea." The doors closed. "Anyway, are you driving or do you have a driver?" she crossed her arm, "I'm driving." She looked at me, "Your lipstick is smudged a bit... here." I wiped the corner of her lip removing the smudge, my eyes were locked on her lips.

"y/n-," The doors then opened, "I got the lipstick off. Let's go." Once we walked out paparazzi were swarming us, I grabbed y/n's hand and quickly made our way to my car. "You can let go of my hand now." We were now inside the car, "Sorry." What's gotten into me?!

"Nice hideout." I helped her out of the car. "Thanks... not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I'll take it."

"Big brother welcome back! Big sister welcome!" A few of my men stepped out and greeted us. "Seo-Jun, is everyone inside?" he nodded, I began walking inside with y/n following behind me. Once everyone was settled we went over the contract. My clan was okay with the terms and Conditions, but y/n's clan was like a small war zone half of her clan was okay with them coming together with my clan and the other half was against it.

I looked over at Y/n, she stood up, "May I remind you men that this is non-negotiable. If you're against it you can leave... just remember that my father's men will be after you and your family. I don't like throwing my father's name to threaten others but..." She cracked her knuckles, "Kim Hyun-Jun, my father. He will come after any of you who leave the clan he will not show mercy unlike me. Keep that in mind. I will give those of you who are against this contract to rethink your decision, you have two days to rethink it. That should be enough time." With that, the group was dismissed,

"Y/n I can't drive you home, I have another meeting to attend." She singled one of her men over. "Yes, big sis?" He stood next to her, "Sang Kyung-Ho can you drive me home?"

"Yes, of course." She waved at me before walking away, "Have a safe drive Jungkook." I got in my car and drove to her father's home.