Eighteen

˜"*°•.˜"*°• The day of the event  Public Wedding•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Y/n you look beautiful in that dress."

"Look at her."

"She's so pretty!"

As I got ready for the wedding a kept hearing compliments from everyone that was helping with my makeup and hair. "Okay, we're all done here. The wedding doesn't start until an hour from now, your father has permitted you to walk around the building with one of your bodyguards." The women gathered their things and left. I looked at myself through the mirror. This isn't what I wanted, I never wanted to be married; let alone be forced to marry someone. I got up and walked out the door one of my guards followed me, "Big sis where are you going?" I kept walking til I was at the door, "I'm going outside for a smoke. Wait for me inside till I come back in." I sat down near a bench and took out my lighter... it wasn't working.

Shit...

"Princess, why are you out here?" I looked to my side and saw Jungkook walking in, "It's bad luck for the Groom to see his Bride before the wedding." I snickered at him, "Not gonna lie, I rather have bad luck for today."

"Same here! How are you feeling?" I looked at my unlit cigarette and flicked it away. "What do you think? I'm being forced to marry someone I barely know and my fathers keeping a close eye on me today." Jungkook took both of my hands and held them, we were now faced to face. "Just breath, I know today is very stressful but I need you to calm down, okay?" I took a deep breath. "You're gonna be okay y/n."

I opened my eyes looking down at our hands. "We have four events for today..." I pulled my hands away "The public wedding ceremony, public after-party which ends at Six p.m. And then the contract wedding ceremony and the after-party." I had forgotten about the other event for tonight. The door had opened, and a few bodyguards walked in. "Big sister and Big brother it's time for the ceremony. Big brother, please follow me."

"I'll see you later y/n."

With that, he walked back inside with his bodyguards. I followed the others inside and waited for them to call me out. Jungkook's father walked me down the aisle, there were a lot of public figures present for this wedding. Of course, the public doesn't know about the agreements that were set between our clans, so everyone here thinks that I and Jungkook are actually in love and got married because he proposed to me; when in reality none of that ever happened. We both did our vows and the time came for the kiss. "You may now kiss the bride."

Jungkook got closer to me, I can tell he was nervous about making the first move... I mean who wouldn't be? Since he wasn't going to kiss me I went in for the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist deepening the kiss, the guest started to cheer as we pulled away. We both looked at each other and then at the guest, walked down the aisle holding hands, and into the Limo outside. We are gonna take some pictures before heading to the after party.

During our drive, it was quiet. "I didn't expect you to kiss me first y/n. I was a bit hesitant to kiss you." I was looking at my phone seeing that Jungkook and I were trending on all social media. "I figured you weren't going to kiss me. But, we need to kiss a lot today since public figures will be present. You're doing a great job at acting Jungkook." I looked over at him, he then looked at me, "So are you. I don't mean to offend you but..." He cleared his throat, "Are you high? You seem less aggressive than usual. I mean I'm not complaining it just surprised me."

I chuckled, "No. I drank some tea that calms me down, Taehyung recommend it to me." I've been stressed out for days now, working out and taking medicine wasn't helping me calm down so tea was the next big thing. "Do you wanna practice kissing some more?" I smack his head, "Only when we're in public other than that no."