RICHES AND ROBBERY (BOOK 2)

July 23, 2022 UPDATE: I have merged all books into one and called it the Copper to Gold series to make it easier for everyone to read. It's almost been one year since I've written all these books and I want to thankyou for your support! Please enjoy~

~

[OLDER UPDATES 8/8/2021]

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself. My alias on here is Cakt, and I'm a content creator, writer, and official web-comic author and artist. (This is a Cow E-book Available on Amazon :D!)

This is the SEQUEL to: Palace to Plunder. In order to understand THIS book, you HAVE to read the first one! I must give the same warning as before, for those people out there who are easily offended. Here's a trigger warning. My stories don't apply with ALL the rules and morals of today's modern world (I don't care if you young'ns say "It's 2021"). I plan on keeping it that way as I keep writing, so if you feel easily offended, this is your time to leave. AGAIN, I don't want to focus on the issue of racism in my stories (because this causes too many issues and drama), I decided to focus on the fact that there is a difference between a racially ignorant person and a racist person. People who are racially ignorant say things that are racially insensitive, and it doesn't stem from hatred, like racism does.

Instead of focusing on how "racist" a person is, I want to focus on character development, and how they - who are racially ignorant - can change their views when addressed properly. Anyways, enjoy the story :)!

Highest Ranking: #1 AMBWLove Category 8/26/21

I'm getting sick of you Asia-boos following me around

I'm getting sick of you Asia-boos following me around. I don't care what music you listen to and what group member I look like." He hissed. "I'm not a model, so please," His lips turned into a fake smile. "Back off."

He was hinting towards something I didn't understand. Was there others who had followed him?

He sighed, ran his hands through his hair and pushed himself away. He turned away, chose a book from the shelf and headed for the front counter. A deep part of me felt like I shouldn't let him leave knowing me as some type of weird stalker.

"Excuse me," I cleared my voice and called after him. He stopped and turned his body half way, turning his head slightly. I exhaled and began to speak "I'm sorry, I wasn't following you to be weird or anything. You just.. remind me of someone I knew."

"I hear it all the time, lady." He snorted sarcastically and began to walk away.

~

A year after waking up from her coma, Charlotte Jones is still upset about falling for someone in her imagination. Imagine how shocked she is to find someone in the real world that looks EXACTLY like Cai. She's a fourth year University Student, trying to finish one last project before graduating, but is struggling to keep her emotions in check everytime she runs into a lookalike of the person she loves. He's a distraction, and she knows it. The lookalike, who's real name is Levi Seong, is bothered by the fact that she keeps following him. It's a result of him being emotionally distant sometimes. However, a secret he's been hiding forces him to get closer to Charlotte, dangerously close.