10: Don't Wait-Burn Your Bridges Today

Welcome to the pre chapter author's note. Woo. How fun. 

This is literally just to show you his hero costume 😅 but humor me, please. 

(keep in mind that I am not an artist

(keep in mind that I am not an artist. I'm an author and I'm not even that good at writing 😅) 

So yeah, this is it! I'm curious to see what you guys were expecting it to be tho.

To explain, it doesn't cover his hands or feet so he can have claws and everything, the shorts are so he can move easily and when he hits a button on the center of the harness it basically sucks all his clothes into it so he can transform easily, and it spits them back out again. A nifty little support item to have you know, just in case Taiya decided he actually did want to use all of his quirk. (ha, no way in hell) 

So yeah-this is what we're working with! Happy to provide visual aid. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taiya's second day at U.A started more or less the same as the first. 

Mori dragged him out of bed at some time between 'oh god oh fuck its dark' o'clock and 'dear god let me sleep' thirty. 

He was sure their neighbors hated them for the amount of banging on walls and shouting and general noise they created in the morning. 

Following that was a debate about Taiya's breakfast and if he had eaten anything or just moved the food around pretended he had.

 Following that was Mori shaking Taiya awake when he fell asleep in the car and was nearly late getting into the building. It was a lot. 

But he got there on time, so that's all that mattered. 

Disgruntled, the teen took his seat and laid his head down on the desk. "You look tired. Did you not sleep well?" Uraraka, who sat next to him, asked. 

"No I slept very well. Just not used to waking up this early." He replied honestly. Uraraka nodded to herself. 

"Well, you can always nap during lunch.". 

Now that was a really good idea. An amazing idea. He could kiss Uraraka right now. On the mouth. For several minutes. 

"You're a genius." He said, his eyes sparkling under the dull contacts. "I'm gonna do that like-every single day now.". Uraraka blushed, her eyes locked on his smile.  

Honestly Taiya didn't remember not being tired. There were very few times in his life when he felt fully rested, no matter if he got a full night's sleep or not. Should he probably see a doctor? Yes. But he didn't trust anyone who overheard that conversation not to share his medical information if something was wrong. 

Maybe he could get a doctor to do a house call? Do people still do that? Whatever.

---------- ------------ ----------- ------------ ----------- ----------- --------------