38: You Again

Bakugou had been able to avoid most of his class, or more specifically one classmate, until they had to sit in the actual classroom. 

He had eaten breakfast at some ungodly hour, gone on a run, showered and been at the school before anyone else, sitting in his seat just mindlessly staring at his phone. 

But all good things must come to an end, and eventually the bastard showed up, walking in surrounded by a bunch of people, chatting up a fucking storm. 

The pair made eye contact as the group separated and Bakugou's mouth fell open. 

Taiya looked at the other boy with a genuinely confused expression. What was he so shocked for? 

He took his seat and pulled out his phone, casting Bakugou one more 'what the fuck dude?' look before ignoring him completely. 

It was just a haircut? 

Actually not really. See, in keeping with the pretty boy image, Taiya had always kept his hair slightly longer, shaggier. 

But you know, sometimes you just need the sound of scissors by your ears for a little while to feel better. Its not like he shaved it or anything, it was just a fuckton shorter than it had been. 

Really, he didn't understand why this of all things was getting Bakugou's attention. They hadn't seen each other since he was holding the fucker's kidnappers at gun point with his manager you'd think that would be a whole lot more important than some lost dyed ends! 

Huffing, Taiya decided it wasn't worth stressing over. He was sick of arguing with the bastard. He could wise up and come talk about it whenever he was ready, but Taiya wasn't gonna wait around like some princess in a tower. 

"Good morning.". The class turned to face the front, trying to stay perfectly still as instructed as Aizawa entered the room. "Stand up." The teacher grumbled to himself. The students did so, bowing slightly before they were told to sit down. 

"Alright, today's first topic is Cartesian grids." The teacher said as he began writing the name down on the board. "Does anyone know what they are?". 

The class remained silent, except for Iida and Yaoyorozu, who both raised their hands. Mr. Aizawa sighed. "Of course the rest of you don't. Rene Descartes was a french philosopher who was alive in the 15 and 1600s. He designed a grid system on an x and y axis that allows you to calculate space using given values on said axes.". 

Taiya really wished he could afford to zone out and start brooding about his life and all its stresses, but honestly not going to school for a while meant he was not up to date on his school work. 

Seriously though, he was not meant to be an academic. Some people were really good at this, some people enjoyed it, but honestly Taiya wanted to claw his eyes out. Just ugh. He used to get bored just playing a student before. When he was casted in movies where he had to actually sit in a class, or a high school drama, he was often stuck listening to random lectures picked out by the screen writers. 

So if he was barely able to act like he didn't hate math, he was never going to be able to actually listen in a math class. Or at least that's how he rationalized how little he wanted to be in the room at this moment. 

-------- --------- --------- ----------- --------- -------- --------- --------- 

Going to class with 1-A had been one thing. They had all gotten in the building amidst the other students pretty unremarkably. But by lunch time, rumors that Taiya was back had apparently spread far and wide, if the people constantly peaking into the classroom and at him said anything.