𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐞

A reputation is built upon, your attitude and your skills. It's continuous and in life may well depend on how nice you are to your family, your colleagues or friends. If you're anything like Chae Jeong-hui, you're constantly misunderstood. She's inattentive, impulsive, and weird. That's Tornadoe Chae for you.

But if you take all the things that make her a tornado, that's just her ADHD. She talks before she thinks, she runs when she should walk, she thinks with her feelings and see's with her heart. She daydreams and drifts, getting lost in the depth of her thoughts, seeing things that you'll never see. But for others, she's inattentive.

If you see through her eyes, you would be amazed at the sheer speed and volume of her thoughts. Shifting universes in seconds as she blurts out her ideas and excessively talks. If only people knew, how truly difficult it is to limit and think like the rest of the world. She's just a woman with ideas. But for others, she's impulsive.

She's like a duck living in a world full of cows. ADHD is a very big part of her and her wonderfulness, but for others, she's just weird.

Chae Jeong-hui is more than her ADHD. She loves strawberry milk (and anything sweet), she likes the smell of snow nuzzling her cold nose, and she likes the sight of the blue sky changing into stars. She gets angry, tired, happy, and sad, just like everybody else. But when you live in a world where life is categorized and quantified, Chae Jeong-hui is not Director Chae Jeong-hui, she's Tornadoe Chae.