𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐: 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

When Chae Jeong-Hui first joined the company, everyone had the same thought, can someone with combined ADHD have the capacity to be a director?

At a medium-size conference room, it's occupied by a group of Attorneys. They all vary in experience, from rookie attorneys to senior level. The recent graduates are stunned-silenced, by the sheer intimidation of the older, more experienced attorneys in the room.

"He's late...Wasn't Director Chae the one to schedule this formal introduction?"

"Yeah."

It was then that you could hear the footsteps. The room filled with people who came to meet Director Chae immediately quieted down. The door opens to be greeted by two older women, as the CEO had walked the stranger to the conference room.

The hair on the back of the attorney's neck prickled, and cold air constricted their throat. The director is a woman. Dazed by her beauty. Dazed by her energy. Quite intimidating, at first sight.

She looked around the room, nodding, as she did a full 360 turn. She wasn't actually looking at them, she was looking at the decor, her eyes sparkling at the marble walls and large windows. Instead of taking a seat, she walked toward the window and admired the view of the city. "Wow, everything looks so small from up here!"

One attorney snapped out of his daze. He wore a navy suit with delicate accents and a striped pattern over a blue tint that highlights his tall figure. His dark hair is parted to the left, in a very neat manner, and his glasses make him seem just a bit more sophisticated than he really is. "Director Chae?

"Hm?"

"You can sit right here."

"Ah right, thank you." Their eyes met briefly. With a free hand, she grabs the top of the office chair, accidentally touching their hands together. "Good morning!" her energetic voice flows through his ears, and he begins to smile. Despite the gloomy morning, this woman is radiant. Her long, curly brown hair is parted at the center and tied in a low ponytail, with shorter strands of curls framing her round face. "Thank you for waiting."

You can tell that everyone is confused, for they thought Director Chae Jeong-Hui was a man. Everyone had their own reasoning, from a train of thought of a unisex name, that is more popular with the males, to straight-up sexism. Chae's role is that of an Executive Managing Director, which falls right under the Board of Directors and CEO.

For Director Chae, her mind is drifting to so many ideas and random thoughts. She looks around, seeing things that others can't see. "So, who are you guys? Also, tell me your favorite drink." her head switched gears.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, for example. I'm Executive Managing Director Chae Jeong-Hui and my favorite drink is strawberry milk," she said with such a large smile and no ounce of shame, that brought everyone a great deal of confusion. Strawberry milk is considered a fun kid-friendly drink, it's a very popular drink for kids...not so for adults. And now, her mind is off to another thought, but she doesn't express it. Her mind and words are not on the same channel.

Jaws dropped to the floor, for so many reasons. She was late to the meeting she requested, yet instead of getting straight to the point, the twenty minutes left in the meeting were spent on introductions and favorite drinks. She's a bright-looking woman, yet she interrupts and ignores everyone.

"Senior Attorney Jung Myeong-seok and I would say my favorite drink is plum wine."

"Oh, that's a good one. Have you tried the Japanese version?" It's like she forgot this was a work-related meeting. Her cluttered brain is giving the impression that she doesn't care.