Niece (part 1)

"I love you too sis, can't wait to See you and meet my princess "

See you and meet my princess "

Taehyung said on phone call to his sister.

"So when is your flight"

He asked her.

"Seems like my baby brother is eagerly waiting to see his niece.
Well our flight is on Sunday "

She replied to her impatient brother

"Of course! It's been too long since I saw her , she was just 1 year old that time and now she is eleven."
Okay! I will talk to you later, because I have so much things Todo for my princess, okay by!!

Tae said to his sister while hanging up.

So let me tell you what is happening here this is Kim Taehyung CEO of Kim industries. His sister is coming after so long from US she is also business woman and a single mother.

He is known as cold CEO but sweet for his loved ones. He never dated someone in his life, because most of the girls he meet was golddigger and he is 26 years old. The youngest and handsome CEO in Korea.

Time skip*

Sunday at airport*

Taehyung was waiting for his sister impatiently or should I say for his niece.

Someone tap his shoulder from behind, when he look the person . That one is none other than his beloved sister.

Noona! Finally you are here!!

He said exitedly while hugging her.

But where is my princess?

He asked when he didn't see anyone with her.

Here she is!

His sister said while pulled a little figure from behind her which was trying to hide herself.

Taehyung heartbeat fastens looking at this beautiful doll , her innocent deo eyes, soft chubby cheeks, pink cherry lips , her little figure and her doll like innocent face.

Only one thing came out of his mouth.

"Mine!"

"Hi princess!"

He said cheerfully but did not expect that reaction.

That little soul got scared and hug her mother legs tightly.

"Shhh! It's ok baby, he is not going to harm you. He is your uncle tae!"

Her mother take her in her arms while calming her.

Tae look at her sister with question able look.

"Actually she is shy around new people"

She replied to him nervously after looking at his confused face.

He did not satisfied by her answer but let it go for now.

"It's ok let's go home"

Time skip at home*

Everyone was sitting in the living room. While yn still clinging to her mother. While tae want to take her in his arms and never let her go.

"Yn baby! He is your uncle tae
Don't you want to greet him?"

Yn look at mother and at tae and whisper in her sweet low voice.

"Helo"

Tae heart goes boom boom after hearing her honey sweet voice.

"Helo! To you too sweetheart 💖"

He replied lovingly to her on which she just shyly look down.

Time skip at night*

Taehyung and his sister are sitting in living room right now and yn is sleeping in her room which tae decorated so lovingly.

So noona care to explain why yn is like that? Why she is so scared every time?!

She became like this , because of her past.

Oh plz noona ! Don't create suspense and tell me clearly what happened with her?
He was becoming impatient to know what happened with her that she became like this.

She got bullied in her school and also harassed from that day she became trumatised , and now she is scared of strangers , so that's why I home schooled her.

Tae heart aches after listening his baby miseries.

"Don't worry baby, I will give you my all love that you will forget all your sorrow !!"

He said in his mind
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

*Spoiler*
Next part will be some psychotic and obsessed type.

So lovelies did you like it , tell me in comment section plz!!