psycho best friends psycho hybrid (2)

"Thank you so much Yn, you are the best"

"As Tae drove away, Yn's heart felt heavy, like a weight was pressing down on her chest. She watched his car disappear into the distance, feeling a mix of sadness and anxiety. She was now alone with the wolf hybrid, Jungkook, and she couldn't shake off the fear that lingered inside her.

She turned around, trying to sound confident, but her voice trembled slightly. "H-hello, Mister Wolf...I mean, Jungkook. Welcome to my house." She forced a sweet smile, but it faltered when Jungkook strode inside without even acknowledging her.

Yn's eyes widened as she followed him into the living room. Jungkook was lounging on the couch, shirtless, with his legs spread wide. His piercing gaze made her heart race, and she felt a flush rise to her cheeks. "What are you doing?" she asked, trying to sound calm despite her inner turmoil.

Jungkook's low, husky voice sent shivers down her spine. "What am I doing?" he repeated, his eyes never leaving hers. Yn's face grew hotter, and she stumbled over her words. "I-I mean, why are you sitting like that?"

" Sitting like what?"Jungkook leaned back, his muscles flexing in the dim light

" Sitting like what?"Jungkook leaned back, his muscles flexing in the dim light. Yn's eyes darted away, but she couldn't help sneaking glances at his sinfully attractive form. She felt like a rabbit trapped in a predator's gaze.

"Ahh, do whatever you want!"  (mean bich )she muttered under her breath, trying to sound brave despite her trembling voice.

Jungkook's challenging tone made her heart skip a beat. "Did you say something, little mouse?"

Yn knew he was trying to provoke her, but she refused to take the bait. "I was saying, would you like to eat something?" she asked, trying to sound polite despite her growing frustration.

As she showed him to his room, Yn kept a safe distance, her senses on high alert. She couldn't shake off the feeling that Jungkook was a ticking time bomb, waiting to unleash his fury. She hastily bid him goodnight and retreated to her own room, locking the door behind her.

As she changed into her nightwear, Yn felt like she was escaping a predator's den. She collapsed onto her bed, exhaustion and tension washing over her like a wave. This day had been too much, and she couldn't wait for Tae to return and tame this beast."

Yn wakes up to find jungkook sitting on her bed, staring at her intensely. His eyes are fixed on hers, and his gaze is unnerving. She tries to sit up, but he places a hand on her shoulder, holding her in place.

 She tries to sit up, but he places a hand on her shoulder, holding her in place