Niece (part 2)

Next morning yn wakeup when she feels something soft on her forehead. When she open her eyes, she see tae face so close to her.
She flinched and backed away.

Tae : it's ok baby don't need to scared. I was just come here to wake you up. Breakfast is ready come down stairs after getting ready.

He said softly not to scare her more and go away From there.

Yn feels bad after looking his sad face because of her behavior. She is soft hearted girl and never think of hurting some one. But what she can do , she is afraid of trusting people's.

----------------------------------

Taehyung started to do every little thing's for her to make her happy like , bring chocolates , every day wake her up by kisses , bring too much toys and most important love he gives her so much love , which her mom even didn't able to do because of her work. He didn't make her feel lonely.

He can see yn also started to open up with him and also attached with him Soo much and now she even waited for him to came home from his office.

Now that silent girl became bubbly and confident enough to face others , so her mother though of her admission in school, so she can socialist with other kids.

------------------------------------

Y/m : taehyung can you plz pickup yn from her school.

Tae : yeah of course!

Taehyung was waiting for yn at the school gate . Smile made her way on his face after seeing his baby coming from school but that smile didn't take long after seeing a little boy with his baby and his blood started to boil when he saw that boy kissed her babies cheek but he controlled himself .

Tae Tae!! Yn shouted excitedly while running towards him and hugged him tightly. He always feel
Euphoric whenever her body touch his.

Tae Tae! You know I made a new friend and his name is lee!!

Oh waoo! That's great pup!

He said while kissing all of her face , making yn giggle.

So who wants chocolate ice cream!!

Meeee!!

She shouted excitedly.

--------------------------------------

"Breaking news"

"A 11 year old little boy found dead in alley way . He was murdered brutally "

Y/m : oh my god!! How can someone killed a innocent boy this merciless!!.

Yn mom said worriedly.

Tae : may be he try to take something which doesn't belong to him.

Y/m : huh? Did you said something?

Tae : No!!

She see something in her brother eyes like psychotic expression, but she ignores it.

--------------------------------------

From a few days yn mother noticed tae behavior around yn , which she didn't seem to like because he became more touchier with yn and also being possessive whenever yn is around male kids.

She also witnessed tae to come out from yn's room at midnight and when she asked he make some lame excuses.

-----------------------------------------

Y/m : Taehyung I decided to shift in my new apartment, which I brought few days ago.

Tae : why so suddenly? Did something happen?

Y/n : no! We don't want to be burden on you and you also need some privacy. Why don't you date someone. For how much time you planned to be single?

Tae : why I need someone when I have my baby with me!

He said while tickling yn make her laugh and her mother angered.

Y/m : yn go to your room!!

Yn : but oma....

Y/m : I SAID NOW!!!

She shouted on her first time making yn cry . Yn run towards her room while crying.

Tae : what's problem with you!!
Why did you shout at her!!

It's his also first time shouting on his sister.

Y/m : THAT'S NONE OF YOU BUISNESS!!! I can do whatever I want to do with her and stay away from my daughter, we are leaving from here.

Taehyung smirked at her evily and started to laugh like a psychopath making her more scared.

Tae : so you know everything huh!
And you think you can leave with my baby just like this!!

Did you know how I murdered that little shit lee because he fu@#$ kiss my baby cheek.

Did you have any idea how much I struggled to make her love me.

And you f@#k shit are says you will take her away from me!!!

NEVER EVER IN YOUR THIS LIFE!!

He said with evil smirk.

----------------------------------

After a month*

Tae Tae ! Where is MoMA?

"She is in a better place honey"
So
Tell me where you want to go on our honeymoon!

Disney land!!!

______________________________________

The end