𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄

𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄

❝ the kiss of an angel can put even a devil to sleep, for even the devil is capable of falling to his knees for an angel. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔

When two enemies on opposite sides of the war and a divide within their kingdom spend an accidental and treasonous night together, both are left with growing conflict. He works to take down her family, and she works to bring his people to justice. He thinks with his head, she thinks with her heart. They should never have been together, but it became too late to go back.

With a war raging on, resulting in dying morale and soldiers, Seraphina must work alongside Azriel to find a solution. But how easy is it to work with someone who is your enemy? And not just an enemy, but one you spent a night with.

They try to put it behind them and focus on growing the army's numbers or even bringing an end to the war as everyone would like, but there is only so long two people with a connection can avoid and ignore the obvious pull between them.

There is a tether between them, pulling them together. And though it may be forbidden, one of them is going to pull on it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕

i. sex. eden
ii. heat waves. glass animals
iii. cruel summer. taylor swift
iv. getaway car. taylor swift
v. gold rush. taylor swift
vi. the enemy. andrew belle
vii. demons. imagine dragons
viii. dancing with our hands tied. taylor swift
ix. wonderland. taylor swift
x. invisible string. taylor swift
xi. ivy. taylor swift
xii. war of hearts. ruelle
xiii. king of my heart. taylor swift
xiv. 3 am. finding hope
xv. love story. taylor swift
xvi. how you get the girl. taylor swift

more will be added as the story moves on!
(yes i'm aware that most of this is taylor lol; i couldn't help it if all these songs matched.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 : 15/05/22
𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 : 17/09/22
𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 : n/a
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : n/a
𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : n/a
𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 : 1.5

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈/𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓

this book includes, has mentions of or themes surrounding: abusive and toxic behaviour, alcohol use, assassinating / assassinations (including attempts), attacks, bigotry, blood, death, mental, verbal and emotional abuse and manipulation, murder, oppression, possible weapons use, prejudice, (slightly steamy scenes and a slowburn), some strong language, threats, torture, trauma, violence . . . more to be added as the story moves along.

also: this book will most likely move very slowly (in the first half of it) due to being more character-oriented in terms of plot, character and relationship development, and could also become quite dark so viewer discretion is advised.

please note that i am researching thoroughly on the issues i might choose to represent and make people aware of and am trying my best. if anyone notices anything that's not entirely true (or that i haven't done, written and/or portrayed properly or maybe stereotypically) or has more to it (that can help), then please tell me :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓/𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.

any and all videos, images and/or gifs (so, media) are not owned or created by me. i might have edited some/most gifs and images, but absolutely ALL rights and credits go to the respectful owner(s).

i do, however, own all of my characters and plots (and aesthetics etc.), and stealing them/plagiarism will not be tolerated.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

please don't be a silent reader - i want to know if people are reading my books. vote? maybe comment? seriously, it won't kill to press the little star. (no pressure, though - you do you)

but nonetheless, enjoy :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂

1. this book has multiple povs (although for the first half of the book, the chapters are mainly in two)

2. it isn't explicitly stated (as the book is set in a fantasy world and my world building is still developing) but the salvatores are the fantasy-equivalent of indian from their mother's side, and diana is latina and indian-coded

3. steal my work and i will actually come for you. if you're a plagiariser, just get a freaking life please. it's sickening and honestly just pathetic that you need to steal other people's work - which they worked really hard on. writing isn't easy, that's a universal truth (i guess?) but trying is better than stealing. moral of the story: DON'T STEAL ANYBODY'S WORK!! their creations mean a lot to them, and for someone to just swoop in, steal it and pass it off as their own is very insensitive and a very asshole thing to do. please don't do it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

suggested reading style
theme: white theme
font: times new roman
size: second smallest size

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

dedicated to
all the girls who are on a journey of growth, all the boys who are learning to love themselves, all the people becoming a better version of themselves / their past selves. to all of you. 🤍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

copyright © @rosedthorn 2022.