𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚

𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚

𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ━━━ the adjectival form of someone who has dark magic; refers to one singular person. eg. he is an orphic.

𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒎 ━━━ the general and broad noun form referring to all of the people who have dark magic. eg. they're orphim.

𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ━━━ the adjectival form of someone who has light magic; refers to one singular person. eg. she is a seraphic.

𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒎 ━━━ the general and broad noun form referring to all of the people who have light magic. eg. they're seraphim.

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 ━━━ an extensive area of land away from the palace where many of the orphics who are involved in the conspiracy against the monarch reside, rural and away from the public eye and hidden / protected by charms and spells. publicly known as the general's home but secretly a sort of headquarters and home / shelter for orphim.

𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 ━━━ the child (heir) that will succeed to the throne. it is not always the firstborn, and is the child chosen by the throne through a ceremony based on how fit they are to rule and who the right person for the reign is. the throne picks out the best ruler from the children, the one who will be just and fair and consider everyone. if the true heir does not succeed to the throne, the false ruler will be sickened by the throne as it is not meant for them.

if the difference between Seraphim / Seraphic and Orphim / Orphic is still confusing you, then see it this way: Seraphim and Orphim are like humankind (so everyone), and Seraphic and Orphic are like human(s) (so individual and specific).