•Chapter 1•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

THE PRINCE'S DESIRE

(P-2)

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

A red faced Ava grunted and groaned as she wiggled around, trying to get herself down the tree branch.

"I just..need to do it.." she said through clenched teeth as she wiggled around once again. "I can't..take it any longer!.." she said with a pause as her wiggling started to slow down.

"But..if I just drop down..and leave my shirt..I might run into someone!..in my bra.." she said as she realised the weight of her decision.

She sighed as she furrowed her brows even more, sweat dripping from her forehead as she stopped wiggling.

"Fine..you know what? I missed my job interview, I blew off a con invite and I didn't even finish that tasty breakfast Y/N made me..I don't care who sees me in my bra anymore!" she said as she laughed tiredly before she halted her laughter at the sight before her.

The five cosplayers that got her in this situation stood in front of her, looking like they needed something from her.  Her eyes widened as she continued to stare at them in silence before blinking, a distressed expression replacing her shocked one.

"Oh no..beautiful men.." she said as the said men didn't pay any mind to what she just said, the black haired one stepped forward with furrowed brows.

"descend at once." he said in a commanding voice. Ava grew confused at this as she replied with a simple "Huh?"

Asch repeated himself as his brows seemed to furrow more.

"Descend-uh." he said as he phrased the last part of the word. Ava realised what he was trying to do as she blinked before replying.

"You can drop the medieval role play, I'm not anybody to participate. AS YOU CAN TELL." she said as she emphasised the last part of the sentence with an aggressive tone.

The man with white hair spoke up with an amused expression, "She's..rejecting Prince Asch's request" he said, as if he doesn't believe what he was witnessing.

"How?.." The one with salmon colored hair spoke with a bewildered tone.

Asch's expression somehow turned more grumpier as he clenched his teeth.

"Do not disobey me!" he raised his voice at the human in front of him.

"Wow..i don't know what your roleplay is but I'm not into that!" she replied as she continued to stare back at the men with a slightly offended expression.

Her reply seemed to make them pause for a moment before the brown haired one turned to the raven haired man.

"Let me try, your majesty." He said as he stepped towards Ava warily.

"Greetings, its a pleasure to meet you. Before you stands Princh Asch, the future king of-" his words of negotiation was interrupted by Ava.

"Wow, you guys are really into this huh?" she said as sweat continued to drop from her forehead. "okay fine, I'll play along." she said as she closed her eyes and cleared her throat.