Neighbour ( a Jack Harries Fanfic)

'Damn it!' I yell when I realise that I lost my keys again. This must be the tenth time since I live here. I moved to London 2 weeks ago because I always had quite liked London. I was originally from Holland but when I got the chance to study English in London I got the first plane to Heathrow. I moved in to an apartment complex in the centre of London. The first week I was designing my new flat and me my new neighbour. Caspar Lee and Alfie Deyes . When I fount out about it I couldn't believe it . I had always been a Youtube-fan and I really liked their vids . When I lost my keys for the first time I stayed in their flat for a night. After that I gave them the extra key , in case i'd lost mine again. Well today I lost them so I needed to go to Caspar's flat . I knocked on the door and I heard laughter from behind the door. Well they probably have a party, I thought to myself and decided that I would leave after I received the keys.

'Ah hi love' Caspar said while he opened the door. ' Lost your keys again' He asked with a grin on his face.

'Uhm , yeah ' I sad , feeling like an absolute idiot. Caspar laughed and invited me in. I walked directly into to kitchen followed by Caspar. When I walked into the room I bumped into Alfie .

'Keys?' He asked with a grin on his face. I gave him an evil smile. He laughed even more. I stood there talking to Alfie while Caspar was looking for the keys.

' Love, I'm sorry , but I can't find your keys ' Caspar said after a while.

' Oh , that's great ! Where am I supposed to sleep now ? ' I said quite irritated.

' You can stay the night here ' Alfie said. ' I mean , you've slept here before'

' But what about your party ' I asked

'What party ?' Caspar asked

' Well , the party Alfie told me about ' I said. Alfie told me about some Youtuber party they would have later this evening.

' If you want to you could attend ' Alfie said. ' I mean everyone is invited '

' Okay , fine , thank you ' I said thankfully .

' Great , you can sleep in my bed ' Caspar said. 'I'll sleep in the guest room '

' Thank you , Caspar' I said.

'Well shall we go back to the living room. The others are probably waiting for us ' Alfie noticed.

I followed the boys into the room . When I entered the room I saw someone sitting in the corner of the room.

Oh My God.......