Chapter 4

9:00 am
I wake up to a beeping sound, where am I? Oh right, I lost my keys and stayed the night at Alfie and Caspar's. The amnesia slowly disappears and I begin to remember last night's events. Meeting Jack, the lobby situation, the arm around my waist. Jack was being flirty all night, but I tried to ignore it. Back at home I'd had some bad experiences with boys. They used to force me into anything, and thought that they could, because I was a 'little girl'. After my last boyfriend, Edward, tried to force me into having an, as he called it, an intimate session with him, I decided that I wouldn't fall for a bit of flirt anymore, but that's easier said than done. I do have this feeling, more hope really, that Jack is different. My thoughts are interrupted by a loud noise from the living room followed by a person swearing. I get up and check myself in the mirror. Somehow, I did cleanse my face before going to bed, although I don't remember doing that. Strange. I check my clothes, see that they cover up everything I want to be covered up and make my way into the living room. When I check what has happened I see splinters on the ground and a pool of milk with what looks like cereal swimming in it.
"Goodmorning, clumsy" I say to Alfie. I saw him standing in the kitchen, getting a wipe.
"G'morning, Lottie, had a nice sleep"
"Yeah, where's Caspar?"
" He stayed at his girlfriends place, after you fell asleep in the cafe."
" I what?" I ask him rather shocked
"Well, we decided to have a drink, and after a while, you were just there, laying on the sofa. Knock-out."
"What the, how'd I get here then, and how come my face is clean." I tried to remember going to sleep, but the last memory I had of last night is that I felt really tired and saying to Louis that I was going to close my eyes for a few seconds.
"Louis carried you home and Jack wiped your face with one of those facial cleanse wipes he got from Zoe, and it seems like you found one of Caspar's shirts yourself" Alfie says laughing.
"Oh god, this is so embarrassing." I say,cheeks getting brighter.
"Hey, no worries. You were kinda cute. Oh and before I forget, I found the spare keys. They're on the table, so whenever you are willing to go home, you can. Although, you know I don't mind you keeping me company"
I thank him and feel something brushing at my leg. I look down and see the puppy looking at me. I pet him a few times before I walk into the kitchen and make myself a coffee. After Alfie cleaned up, and I finished my coffee and had my breakfast. We watched a movie and I went home at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

********

After I had arrived home I fell asleep again. I must have been very tired because I slept until 6 in the afternoon. When I woke up I felt hungry and decided to cook myself some food. I sat down with my platter to watch the news. The news was, like always, about crimes, harassments and people who were angry about losing their jobs. I almost turned the TV off when I heard the presentor say something about youtube. I kept looking to find out that they were doing a topic about the succes of Jack and Finn. I was amazed. How could I have not known them before. They are apparently the most famous youtubers.
"So boys," the interviewer starts "to me it only sounds reasonable that all the girls are falling for you guys and that nearly every girl knows you guys, am I wrong?"
"Uhm, we don't really like to see ourselves as celebrities or anything in that genre," Finn starts" but, we actually do get recognized a lot."
" Do you never get sick of that, I mean, I would imagine that a lovely night with your love won't be that romantic anymore because you'd be interrupted all the time."
" It isn't that hard to go out and not be bothered by fans, not that they bother us. They're absolutely amazing. But to answer your question, no we do go out a lot, and just run into no one." Jack answers. He is wearing glasses, he looks cute. Stop. Don't think that, remember what Edward did to you.
"So last night you were spotted,"the interviewer continued" and you Jack seemed to be quite close with this girl." A picture pops up of me and Jack laughing at God knows what. Fuck, I think.
"Oh, that's Lottie, she lives next to some of my other youtube friends, Alfie and Caspar. She'd lost her keys and was at their's when we came their for dinner, so yeah, we were laughing because we had a fun night with friends" Jack says, looking angry.
" All right Jack, I was just asking, I hope you had fun getting to know these guys, you can find them on youtube under the username ' Jacksgap' " The screen turns back at the presentor, he says something about a conflict in Ukraine. My thoughts wander to what Jack just said. Why was he being so defensive, and at the same time so offensive about it. I didn't understand. My phone rings. I check my phone and see that my best friend from Uni is ringing me.

"Hello this is Lottie"
"Lottie, why were you on the news. And why were you with Jack Harries last night" Amelia says
" Calm down Amelia. It's exactly as Jack said. As I'm still confused why he said everything"
" Uhm, are you sure? Not a secret relationship with the hottest boy in Londen, excuse me, in the world?"
I start to laugh, Amelia had always been a person to exaggerate. I met her at my first day at Uni. I was, how cliché, lost and she helped me find my way to class. We found out that we were doing the same study and soon we were walking to every college together. I fell in love with her accent. I could't locate it at first but then she said she was from Ireland. That explained a lot.
" No, Amelia, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I do not have a relationship with Jack."
" When will you see him again, eh"
"I don't know, but if you don't mind. I will do some studying now. Bye byee"
" Bye sweetie, and don't let your mind drift off too much , mwaah"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing, byeee"
She hung up. I really have no idea where she was talking about. I was about to dive into my English literature when a knock was heard from the door.
"Coming" I said.
When I opened the door, I was surprised. Not pleasantly.

* A/N sorry if this sucked, I don't know what to write about :( sowwy*