Chapter 5

"Edward?" What was he doing here.
"Hallo Lotte" He says in Dutch.
"Hoe gaat het? Or should I say ; How are you doing, as you live in Britain now" there is his smirk again, the one I fell for and gives me the creeps now.
"What in earth are you doing here?" I couldn't speak dutch to him, that would be way too emotional for me. I grew up in dutch, connected feelings to dutch words and just got used to feel things with certain words. English is way easier for me to speak, it hasn't got the emotional value to it which dutch has.
" I thought I'd come and visit you, as I 'm studying in Leeds" he said with his smirk still on his lips. " So, are you going to let me in or what?"
"Why are you doing this to me you prick?!"
"Excuse me sweetheart, what did you just call me?" He took a step closer to me.
"Prick." I respond, trying to keep brave.
"What."
"Prick. P-R-I-C-K"
" You know love, if you hadn't been such a little shit when I wanted you, you wouldn't have to put up with this. But, you were a little bitch, but don't forget, you're still mine. My sexy, little bitch" he took another step closer and touched my cheek. I could see the fury in his eyes.
"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME!" I yelled franticly.
"Oh baby, I know you want it" he said and within a second his lips were pressed on mines, not in a loving way, but in a needy one.
"LOTTIE" Edward pulled back, thank god, to see from whose lips my name came. As I did the same as Edward I saw Jack running down the corridor.
"Oh god, I-I heard you screaming and then I saw this,uhm" he looks at Edward " man, kissing you violently, you okay?"
"Hey, fuck off mate, she's mine, I don't know who you are, but -" Edward said getting more angry.
" I am not yours" I respond somewhat calm.
"You are"
"No, she isn't" Jack spoke " she belongs to no one, and if you would leave her alone right now, I would appreciate that and she would to" Jack puts his arm around me and I can see Edward tense up.
"Fine, I'll leave you two for now, but next time. I'll get want I want'
He walks off.
Thank god, that was over.
"So, Lottie, I think we need to talk about the tv-interview"

*a/n Helloooo I'm sorry, I know this is way too short but I haven't got much time on my hands, and a writersblock because I'm the least creative person in this universe. But yeah, I'll promise a longer one next time :) Adiosss*