The Appearance of the Other Siblings And the True Statement

- Underground World

Of course the news of Shigaraki's defeat and capture has spread widely because Shigaraki's status is the number one wanted criminal after All For One.

many people celebrated the victory especially they had asked for the help of heroes from other countries however, Shigaraki was too strong to be defeated just like that.

those who saw the live broadcast wondered a little because who were the people who had defeated the Villains who were there and the news quickly became famous

Shigaraki's defeat greatly benefited the hero's camp while in the villain's side they suffered enormous losses.

Because with Shigaraki's defeat, the Villains who were out there couldn't move freely because the heroes had returned with their own business.

Meanwhile All for one who saw all the events earlier was very angry and very annoyed with these childrens who interfered with his plan which is now almost perfect.

The entire Noumu army that was sent so much to help Shigaraki, was simply annihilated in a matter of seconds even though all of these Noumu, had been modified to withstand attacks.

The AFO wasn't really sure what to do now but, right now he had two choices between continuing the plan or hiding in advance to plan his next attack.

!!!?

"Why are so many obscure Mushrooms growing here?" AFO realized the room was not right but he didn't feel any intruders coming because the place was already very secure "Hydra, Entomask, Dr. Plasm, where are you all?!!!"

"It's very clear that they are currently dealing with all my brothers and sisters"

A Fibrous Root appears that grows upwards to form a human and which soon shows who the culprit is who gave rise to many of these mushrooms.

Shun Midoriya

A boy, with brown hair, messy without combing, his hair was so thick that it covered his eyes.

AFO was very surprised because the arrival of this child was right in front of him without making the intruder warning alarm go off, security here is very high.

"No matter how tight the security is, you never would have guessed that intruders would always emerge from underground" Shun explained to him how he got in here.

AFO realized that this child did not have any fear or horror when dealing with him, especially the tone of this child's voice seemed to be condescending to the interlocutor.

*Nginggggg!!!

The warning alarm sound finally sounded and of course it became a sign that many intruders were coming.