A Very Striking Comparison

- Ground Beta

After Izuku's departure for a practice with Anos, Cellia, and All Might, now some of Izuku's children choose to be with their mother or practice sparring.

from the start their only intention was to use this location to improve their mother's Quirk which could be said to be very far in comparison to their childs.

But, how can the boys from class 1A and 1B come and want to practice together so, Aizawa decides right away.

Aizawa decides to match the Izuku's childrens with this class of heroes but, because their numbers are odd because Todoroki, Bakugo, and Izuku are not around, the Big Three also come.

This match is almost the same as the previous one but this time their opponent is still unknown about these Izuku children's Quirk.

Aizawa divided them into 8 groups, each of which was a group of five people who would fight two of Izuku's children.

The way to determine this group is if one person picks up a red ball then that group will be the villain and if they take a white ball then that group is the hero.

Meanwhile for the Izuku childrens, because many wanted to try to compete, Zenin decided it by lottery and for Kayo and Rikka they chose not to participate.

And soon the results of the determination came out too.

1.) Rito and Misaki Vs Group A (Mirio, Uraraka, Mina, Shoda, Reiko)

2.) Opihime and Natsu Vs Group B (Momo, Tokoyami, Kinoko, Kuroiho, Aoyama)

3.) Mikasa and Tetsuya vs Group C ( Amakiji, Togaru, Kyoka, Sero, Setsuna )

4.) Zenin and Rakheid vs Group D ( Nejire, Tetsutetsu, Juzo, Hagakure, Monoma )

5.) Iruma and Ichinose vs Group E ( Manga, Ibara, Lida, Kirishima, Hiryuu )

6.) Tsumireko and Shun vs Group F ( Tsuyu, Kaminari, Jurota, Mineta, Yui )

7.) Uzu and Urara vs Group G ( Itsuka, Tsuburara, Koda, Sato, Awase )

8.) Yuuka and Arthur vs Group H ( Pony, Sen, Shoji, Ojiro, Bondo )

And the results were already visible on the big screen and besides that several pro heroes like Miruko, Mount Lady and Ryukyu came to see their childs.

"Damn, I didn't get it" Ichigo grumbled at not being able to participate.

"On average those who have Haushoku are compared to those who don't." Ryuuji researched the names that would compete.

"Get the first one right away? Huh" Rito didn't even expect it but what can he do, he will still do it after all he already knows how their Quirk works.

" I don't know if it's coincidence or fate but the people who took part didn't go against their own mother." Rakheid was quite grateful for this draw because he wouldn't hold back.

"You'd better hold yourself back, and not with full force" Zenin is quite worried about her mother because what Rito is fighting against is famous for his brutal and indiscriminate rabbit.

"it would insult them so, just think of it as an enemy" Uzu immediately protested especially those who asked not to hold back.

"that's not what i care about" Zenin Sweatdrop.

"So, we will be the first team against Miruko's son huh?" Mina is quite horrified because she knows that the Quirk power of hero number five is no joke.