End it all

- Gonk Island

"Pretty crazy arena too"

Izuku commented on a place where he would settle his last issue with Shigaraki and also without having to worry about innocent people getting hurt because of this fight.

Izuku's place is an island that is isolated from the outside world and even the Japanese government has banned anyone from coming to this island because it is very dangerous.

Many of the buildings are former nuclear reactors and chemicals are very dangerous, there are even some places that can explode at any time, it's quite no surprise why plants can't grow.

Only polluted arid land, air filled with deadly smoke, the point is this place is what Izuku wants.

*Krakkk

Hundreds of hands appeared from under the ground to catch Izuku who had jumped up first and soon the ground had vanished and left a big hole.

At least I don't have to be afraid of that Quirk' Izuku already has an antidote so that Shigaraki's Quirk doesn't work on him.

*Nggnnnnn!!!

Looks like a black liquid between ink or asphalt castings that appear from behind his back making many duplicates of black hands covered with OFA aura splashes

"ROCK WALLS!!!" Shigaraki made the gate wall in layers.

*Dud! *Dud! *Dud! *Dud!

Izuku's continuous punches destroy the protective wall from Shigaraki but every time it is destroyed, the wall reappears to create a new wall and it will be useless.

Izuku knew that if he continued to hit like that it would only drain his energy and this was similar to the training against Teacher Ectoplasm that Kirishima and Sato did.

One of Izuku's artificial arms extended upwards in a swinging Fist and Shigaraki realized it managed to block with both hands but was pushed back.

*nggggg!!!

Izuku immediately jumped up before finally the footing of the ground around him disappeared and left a bottomless pit.