first day of chilton

"RORY FOR THE LAST TIME STOP TAKING MY SWEATER" i yelled. it was the same morning as always, day starting with yelling 6 in the morning. and rory's been taking my sweater for the past week cause she threw out every single one of her stuff dean touched.
"whatever. just get ready!" rory replied.
it was a special day for me. it was the first day of chilton. i've always wanted to go to an Ivy league university or cambridge. this was one of the best things to happen in my life. I hurried and got ready.

"mom, please wake up i don't want today to be the same as Rory's first day of school!" i cried.

"well, thanks to rory i learned my lesson." she said, getting up.

"at least she's wearing something proper today."

"RORY! YOU TOTALLY CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD!" i laughed.

we went to luke's to get some drink to wake us all up and got in the car. rory was telling me about the school, how hard it is to catch up and people i should be aware of.

"paris and i are starting get along but she is totally crazy. she likes tristan, and i don't even know why she would ever like that jerk. he even called me mary for the first few weeks. it was completely outraging." rory claimed.

"hey! my name is mary. also didn't you kiss him at the party?"

"no offense. and mary. we. are. not gonna talk about that. oh, also you probably have to have a talk with the headmaster and me personally, i was very anxious when i was in there. i mean he asks you everything it's almost like you're getting interrogated or something."

"oh god, now i don't even wanna step into chilton." I said, jokingly.

"well anyways i'm gonna be taking the bus everyday unless i wake up late." rory said, changing the topic.

"i know you are. how sad were you today because you couldn't see your boyfriend on your way to school?" i made a joke again.

"oh my god cut it out! you know he's not my boyfriend anymore!" rory yelled, annoyed.

when we had no more stories to share, we were already at chilton. i was excited, anxious, happy, and sad at the same time. oh god to think about how much i need lane to be next to me. rory made fun of me and went straight into her first class and me and mom went to the headmaster's office. grandma was waiting. rory warned me about this.

"oh my lovely mary! here she is!" she said.

"oh hi grandma." i said.

"good god lorelei you wore something proper today."

"oh please mom, I told you what happened that day. now if you don't mind ME and MARY are gonna have a talk with headmaster charleston. please step out emily." mom annoyingly said.

"fine. hanlin, mary is a wonderful girl just like her sister rory. so you give her the best." grandma stepped out.

as soon as grandma stepped out, mom got nervous and started to say stupid things to the headmaster.

"mom, for the love of god stop it." i whispered.

and thank god headmaster charleston told mom that she was free to go since they already had the talk before. but i shouldn't been so happy because like rory warned, the investigation started.

"now mary, you have much higher gpa than rory. average gpa of 4.8, unbelievable." he said.

"i think it's unbelievable too but i know for a fact that it is going to be harder here. who knows, i might unenroll in less than a year. but i'll try so much harder than star's hollows obviously. i like competition."

he looked confused for a second then said "well mary, i think rory could help you out adjusting to this school. you're free to go to your class.

it wasn't as horrifying as what rory described. i don't know maybe it's just me. I got my paper work and turned it into miss james in the administration office. while miss james was gone, getting my locker numbers and stuff for me i saw a girl sneaking my paper work out the window. i looked out the window without hesitation. i wondered who would wanna see my paper work so bad. i dont even know anyone here except rory. there were two blonde girls and a brunette girl sitting behind the bush. i could sense that was paris. rory claimed the she was a rich blonde girl that was rude to her on her first day of chilton. well she did say they started getting along. i looked down the window.

"so you must be the paris." i said, as they jumped and screamed.

i laughed. it was so funny. and i snatched my paper work.

"i don't even know any of you guys. why are you so interested." i snapped and put the paper work back in place. and miss james came out just in time. i can ask rory anyways so i didn't really listen to what miss james was saying. i just took all my stuff and went into my first class. thank god i had my first class with rory, i would've totally panicked. however i was in a hurry and i ran into somebody. he was really annoyingly tall and blonde. ew i don't like blondes.
"my apologies." i said and walked into the class.
why was he smirking? i couldn't care less.
oh shit i do care now. he was in the same class "as me. thank god the bell rang right after i sat down. i walked out the class with rory when soon paris came and started arguing with rory about something. then the next second rory was pissed. she just ditched me and angrily walked out. then i saw the blonde boy i ran into earlier clinging to rory. then he took her books and rory just kept walking. and the next thing i realize is dean and rory are making out in front of the whole chilton. god rory i thought you were smart. the blonde boy looked very disappointed and i don't know why i did this but i had the urge to go comfort him. i ran up to him when he was walking.
"hey..i'm sorry she is just like that sometimes. it's honestly disgusting but she likes him so there is nothing i can do about"

"you're the girl who ran into me earlier aren't you? how do you know rory?"

"well for all i know she is my sister, irish twins."

"ooh mary and mary magdalene are sisters? very interesting."

"what? mary gilmore actually. thought you knew her last name."

"oh so YOU are the real mary"

i realized.

"oh god so you're the tristan?"

"guess she does talk about me then." his face lightened up.

"i wouldn't be excited. she doesn't say too nice things about you."

"ah i see"

"is that a pj harvey ticket? you really like her don't you."

"well too bad she got back together with dean. now i don't even know what to so with these tickets."

"can i have it? i mean i know you barely know me but like i might be your future sister in law or something and probably nobody in this school likes pj harvey so wouldn't it be the best if you just give it to me?" i used all the excuses i could, i love pj harvey.

he looked like he was thinking for a while then he smiled.
wow. he was quite adorable.
"fine but i'm not giving both of these for free. these cost me a fortune. i have two tickets, originally planned for me and rory."

"ok and?"

"well rory can't come which means you can come with me to the concert."

"do you even like pj harvey? you probably only bought that for rory. come on just give it to me."

"i was going to but i thought it'd be quite interesting to go with you."

"fine whatever" i spat.

and i walked away with both me and rory's books. i hate to think i thought he was cute for a even a second. he is such a player.