dog? human? tristan dugray.

after a tiring bus ride to school, caused by elton and dean giving each other a silent treatment and creating burning competitive atmosphere, i calmed myself and walked into school. I left rory behind because this was ALL HER FAULT! my thighs were stinging because of the slight burn the coffee caused. i just knew that today was not gonna be a good day.

"hello mary" a familiar voice heard from behind.

"goodbye tristan" i said.

"wow grumpy much?" he questioned

"i'm not having a very good day so goodbye tristan"

"whats going on? we had such romantic time yesterday didnt we mary?" he raised his voice as rory walked by. she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"tristan if you're just trying to use me to get rory jealous, thats not gonna work because-" before i could finish my sentence i tripped and fell right to the hard brick ground. it was one of paris' minion, louise. she purposely tripped me. and before i could think of anything a sharp pain hit me. my thighs scraped on the ground. yes, the thighs that has a BURN! ouch.

"ouch mare u ok?" tristan said as he helped me up. i got up like nothing happened and ignored the burning pain.

"yes im totally fine tristan now go to your class." i said as i shook off the dirt on my skirt. thank god he didnt notice.

"wait whats that on your thigh?" he said. JINX.

"nothing tristan! just go to your class!" i said and ran off. what the hell.

as soon as i got to class and the bell rung, tristan walked into the classroom and gave me a look. i, of course looked away and tried not to care about him for the whole period. as soon as class ended, he chased me around school like a dog.

"tristan, don't you have other things to do? go to your classes! if you really dont have anything to do why don't you go try talking to rory? or.. paris?" i said.

"seriously? you do realize we have most our classes together right? and its break right now of course i dont have anything to do. plus paris? your being dumb"

"just leave" i just wanted to be the quiet kid so i can study on my school work more.

"not until you tell me about that weird burn"

"fine. rory's dearest boyfriend dean hit me on the bus and my coffee spilled all over my thighs. good now? great! so leave"

"jesus. you have to go to the nurses"

"no i dont tristan. see you never. and the bell rung and we dont have next class together so. bye!" i ran across the corridor as soon as i finished my sentence and left all my next classes earlier than anyone to avoid tristan freaking dugray. this guys are so tiring. by the end of school i couldnt find tristan anywhere. good for me. i walked out of school and to the bus station. and of course rory wasnt coming because dean was gonna pick her up. my thighs were still burning but i just had to try and ignore the pain. as i was getting on to the bus, somebody pulled me from behind, making me fall onto them. they would not let go.

"who is this! your gonna make me miss the bus!" i yelled. and btw i did miss the bus. they let me go after the bus left like that was the purpose of them holding me back. i looked back. of course. again. it was tristan dugray. golden retriever looking ass.

"tristan. i dont know what you want but this isn't acceptable and i will not allow you to make me miss the bus. now i have to ask dean for a ride and i dont even wanna get in the same ride as those two lovey dovey people.

"woah easy there" he replied, "so i'll give you a ride. again."

"fine. ykw? yes you do. you do. this is all your fault." i didnt care anymore i just wanted be home, in my room, doing my work, reading, and eating sookie's pie. so fuck it im getting on tristan dugray's ride. again.